PDA

View Full Version : Odd happenings

Togashison
11-03-2004, 09:34 AM
SEQ was running great until the Oct 13th patch.
So I removed all of my showeq files , then re-downloaded current source.
I used the posted changes for everquest.h and re-compiled . It helped a bit , but I am still having the following errors. Been living with it for a few weeks now, but it's gotten too annoying.

1.) All blue spawns are showing green , even spawns showing as blue, yellow as even and red as yellow. It is reporting the correct level, just not displaying properly on the map.

2. Spawns are being identified as I enter into a zone , but after that they all come up as "Unknown".

3. Maps for Omens zones not being displayed. Yet all mobs/spawns are.

Running Slackware 10.0 btw.

Would love some input as to what could be causing this.
Thanks in advance.

uRit1u2CBBA=
11-03-2004, 09:52 AM
sounds like you're running an old version -- a patch that I developed has been in place for a while to fix the con-colors. (I even have a fix pending for lower level characters that I've not yet posted).

If you got the latest from cvs - it's old.

The latest is .15 which was available only in the tarball format (and there has been small changes to fix structure sizes since).

Cryonic
11-03-2004, 06:31 PM
.15 is in CVS, but is out of date regardless and CVS usage is being deprecated for usage by non-developers to simplify the compiling process for newbs and non-devs...

Do you have maps for OoW?

If yes, where are they and do they match the name that SEQ is using to try and pull them up. (monitor the terminal output for the naming that SEQ is using...)