PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Maps

Aractor
12-18-2004, 06:25 PM
Alright, so I got a map pack from EQ toolbox in ShowEQ format. I extracted them to both /root/.showeq/maps and /usr/share/games/showeq/maps

This is after I got this error message when ShowEQ recongized my EQ client:

Warning: OP_PlayerProfile (0x6b) (dataLen: 18288) doesn't match: sizeof(charProfileStruct):11416
Info: No Map found for zone 'unknown'!
Info: Checked for all variants of 'unknown.map', 'unknown.txt', and 'unknown_1.txt'
Info: in directories '/root/.showeq/maps' and '/usr/share/games/showeq/maps'!

After adding the maps to both folders listed in the error, I now get this error message:

Zone: ChangeCode: Client, Zone: nexus
Info: Loaded map: '/root/.showeq/maps/nexus.map'
Warning: Zone name not set in 'SpawnMonitor::saveSpawnPoints'!
Warning: Can't find spawn point file /root/.showeq/spawnpoints/nexus.sp
Info: Loading Zone Filter File: /home/aractor
Zone: Zoning, Please Wait... (Zone: 'nexus')
Zone: ChangeCode: Server, Zone:nexus
Zone: LogoutCode: Client logged out of server
Info: EQPacket: SEQClosing detected, awaiting next zone session, pcap filter: EQ Client 192.168.1.2
Zone: EntryCode: Client
Warning: OP_PlayerProfile (0x6b) (dataLen: 18288) doesn't match: sizeof(charProfileStruct):11416
Info: No Map found for zone 'unknown'!
Info: Checked for all variants of 'unknown.map', 'unknown.txt', and 'unknown_1.txt'
Info: in directories '/root/.showeq/maps' and '/usr/share/games/showeq/maps'!

And basically the map loads while my EQ client is zoning, but as soon as I am finished zoning the map goes away.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

purple
12-18-2004, 06:30 PM
You need a new showeq with support for the most recent patch. When you see messages like the size mismatches, that means that the data stream is not what your version of seq is expecting.

Right now, the only way to fix this is to delve into the developers forum and look for the post on the latest patch, then recompile, and reinstall.

Aractor
12-18-2004, 06:40 PM
You need a new showeq with support for the most recent patch. When you see messages like the size mismatches, that means that the data stream is not what your version of seq is expecting.

Right now, the only way to fix this is to delve into the developers forum and look for the post on the latest patch, then recompile, and reinstall.Hmm..alright, thanks for the help. :)