PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got mob filters for GoD and OoW

JustMeAgain27
01-18-2005, 07:14 AM
Anyone got mob filters for GoD and OoW ?

BlueAdept
01-18-2005, 09:13 AM
No one ever sent me any, nor did I ever get any spawnlogs so unfortunately I dont have any.

If you find some, please send me a copy.

JustMeAgain27
01-18-2005, 11:16 AM
ok i am doing WoS xp at the moment so ill try to work out where the spawn logs go :)
and send you them.
to get a filter stated i copied down the ones from your site. and hand edited in the mobs that drop runes from Alacazahm (sp?) :)

BlueAdept
01-18-2005, 01:44 PM
Might help a little. When I get time I will just probably go through allakhazam again and find the named. That is what I had to do for PoP. It isnt absolutely accurate (mainly because of the # on some of the mobs) but it is something.

To get fairly accurate filters, I really need at least 10 different logs for a zone to compare against.

JustMeAgain27
01-19-2005, 06:20 AM
assuming that i am right in thinking the # indicated an invisable mob.

does the # get removed if the mob becomes visable ie do i need two entries for mobs to catch them when visable. or is there some pattern i can use to ignore the #.

any info appricated. tho i am not online till friday to check anything :)

BlueAdept
01-19-2005, 08:45 AM
The # mobs usually indicate notable NPCs or ones used in quests. Pretty much all of the Named mobs use the # now.

JustMeAgain27
01-21-2005, 11:43 AM
ok write a script to hack about the spawn logs and reduce it down to a list of unique names by zone. only got data for pok and baz at the moment to test on.

got rid of a lot of the noise corpse/players familiars etc. now just seem to be left with removing the pet names.
so do we have a list of all the possible pet names ?

Cryonic
01-22-2005, 04:22 AM
There is a script on here somewhere that I wrote that already filters the spawnlogs...

http://showeq.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3610&highlight=spawnlog

BlueAdept
01-22-2005, 10:23 AM
Yea the one on that page is better than the one I did.