PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything we end users can do

newport
01-26-2005, 11:38 PM
to help the devs work out the new network changes ?

quackrabbit
01-27-2005, 09:00 AM
to help the devs work out the new network changes ?Well, the projects developers have either moved on from EQ or have other more pressing RL issues that keep them from playing EQ and/or working on SEQ.

This project needs developers. Plain and simple.

So, step up, fix SEQ, submit a patch, impress Ratt and Zaphod and this too could all be yours!

Dwayne
01-27-2005, 06:02 PM
I have been using SEQ for years and I have no clue as to what makes it work. if someone could point me in a direction as to figuring out what it actually looks at and maybe a clue as to what I could do to help figure it out, I would be more than happy to learn and help all I could.

Glennbones
01-27-2005, 06:52 PM
Greetings Everyone.

I have used SEQ since i can't remember when, first time i startet to play EQ and it have made me Learn Linux, thanks for that, where havent that taken me :).

So i have just a thought on this, i have no experience in programing at all, i am a pure technician in networking and hardware, so in programing i can not help sadly.

But when SEQ is down, i am begining to use this program insted, but as it is a windows program i don't like it cause the safty in packet flow between windows machines is easy to filtrate and lot of other nasty windows bugs. :)

But but, they seem to could hack or defiltrate the packets from EverQuest, so maybe an developer from here can talk to one of there developpers, just an thought.

Here is an link to there homepage.

*edited by Ratt - Go peddle your bullshit elsewhere*

Just an thought, i reely want to see SEQ working again.

Thanks a bunch to the developper of this, and makers. You are all doing a GREAT work.

EnvyEyes
01-29-2005, 11:39 AM
*edited by Ratt - Go peddle your bullshit elsewhere*

So Ratt is still alive! *grin*
Zaphod being MIA since November and all had me depressed. Good to know that some of the core crew are still lurking. :D

Glennbones
01-30-2005, 04:49 AM
Well sorry for the link then :) and thought :)