PDA

View Full Version : received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness

BlackShadow
02-18-2005, 07:10 AM
When I start SEQ and then start EQ I get alot of error messages in the console. (and no map or anything on the main screen)

ShowEQ 5.0.0.17, released under the GPL.
SINS 0.5, released under the GPL.
All ShowEQ source code is Copyright (C) 2000-2004 by the respective ShowEQ Developers
ShowEQ comes with NO WARRANTY.

You may redistribute copies of ShowEQ under the terms of
The GNU General Public License.
See: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html for more details...

For updates and information, please visit http://seq.sourceforge.net/
ShowEQ 5.0.0.17, Built from 'main.cpp' on Feb 18 2005 at 12:57:58
CVS: @(#) $Id: main.cpp,v 1.33.6.5 2004/09/24 04:25:53 dohpaz Exp $ $Name: pre_5_0_beta $
Using GCC version: 3.0.2
Using glibc version: 2.2
Using Qt version: 3.1.1
Using headers from linux version: 2.4.7-10
Using EQItemDB: @(#) $Id: itemdb.cpp,v 1.10.6.4 2004/11/07 23:10:04 dohpaz Exp $ $Name: pre_5_0_beta $
Using GDBM: This is GDBM version 1.8.0, as of May 19, 1999.
Running on Linux release 2.4.2-2 for processor i686

Using config file '/root/.showeq/showeq.xml'
Loaded preferences file: /usr/local/share/showeq/seqdef.xml!
Loaded preferences file: /root/.showeq/showeq.xml!
Warning: Warning: Unknown payload typename 'utf8' for opcode '4fc1
Info: Listening for first client seen.
Info: Initializing Packet Capture Thread:
Info: Filtering packets on device eth0, searching for EQ client...
Info: Loaded 5665 spells from '/usr/local/share/showeq/spells_us.txt' maxSpell=0x16a5
Warning: GuildMgr: Guildsfile not loaded, expected size 96064 got 32768
Debug: ItemDB: Disabled
Info: Loading Filters from '/usr/local/bin'
Info: Loading Zone Filter File: /usr/local/bin
Info: Loading Zone Filter File: /usr/local/bin
Info: Categories Reloaded
Info: No Map found for zone 'unknown'!
Info: Checked for all variants of 'unknown.map', 'unknown.txt', and 'unknownInfo: in directories '/root/.showeq/maps' and '/usr/local/share/showeq/maps'Info: Loaded 9768 message strings from '/usr/local/share/showeq/EQSTR_US.TXT' maInfo: Client Detected: 172.16.16.101
Warning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. Expecting seq=0000 got seq=5a78, reasonableness being 1024 in the future.
Warning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. Expecting seq=0000 got seq=5a78, reasonableness being 1024 in the future.
Warning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. Expecting seq=0000 got seq=a500, reasonableness being 1024 in the future.
Warning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. Expecting seq=0000 got seq=5a78, reasonableness being 1024 in the future.

And it continues to spew out those Warnings untill I close the application or quit EQ.

Not sure if it is related, but I will try to increase my arqSeqGiveUp, since I saw it was only at 512.

purple
02-18-2005, 08:40 AM
You're not using a version that supports decompression. Whatever you tried to do to apply the 2/15 patch, you didn't do it correctly.

BlackShadow
02-18-2005, 09:57 AM
Doh, my bad. I didn't read the output lines and didnt realise I had typoed on the patch line.

Seems to work fine now anyway, Thanks!