PDA

View Full Version : Error when loading.

mastercard
03-06-2005, 10:11 AM
It's not to big of a deal, just annoying.

I launch seq from a terminal window in su. Then i get the following message which scrolls for like a minutes then seq will display.

ASSERT: "i <= nodes" in /usr/lib/qt-3.3/include/qvaluelist.h (372)
ASSERT: "i <= nodes" in /usr/lib/qt-3.3/include/qvaluelist.h (372)

Currently running FC3 fully patched.

uRit1u2CBBA=
03-06-2005, 11:52 AM
I've never seen that when I had FC3 installed - but when I updated my gentoo box a few days ago, I noticed that qt 3.3.4 is out now, you may want to update your qt and then recompile seq to see if that helps any.

purple
03-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Have any .map files with blank lines in them or something? Is this with specific zones?

mastercard
03-09-2005, 04:46 PM
It's not zone specific. It only happens when first launching ShowEq. It doesnt seem ti hinder it's performace. Once the program is fully launched everythign is great.

Basicaly I open a terminal window, su, run showeq --ip-address=10.1.1.2. Then that message just spams the teminal window then in about a minute or 2 ShowEQ will display adn work wonder.

I may wait for the new QT rpms and try those, see what it does. I dont really care to download and complie QT becuase... well Im lazy and apt-get is so much easier :). It's more of an annoyance right now then anything

purple
03-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Do you have a default.map (or whatever it is that gets loaded when there is no current zone) that has blank lines in it?