PDA

View Full Version : Need Amateur Game Developers Feedback (for a school project) - Thanks to help!

arctanx
03-22-2005, 08:07 AM
As part of a course, my university has asked us to create a virtual/fictional company selling a new service or a product. Our team came up with Third Eye, a project management software aimed exclusively at software development teams working in cooperation over internet.

In order to complete the course's objectives, we have to conduct a market study. To this end, we have created an online questionnaire at http://auth.mhhe.com/socscience/comm/lucasb/surveymaker//csPoller.cgi?cid=2937&pid=3437 . It would really be appreciated if you could use 5 minutes of your time to fill this questionnaire.

The results generated will only be used within the bounds of our course. If you have any question or feedbacks, please post them here.

Thanks in advance for your time and attention!

Cryonic
03-22-2005, 08:49 AM
This doesn't belong in the dev forum.

uRit1u2CBBA=
03-22-2005, 10:27 AM
You're too nice, I'd say it doesn't belong in showeq.net.

Freakyuno
03-22-2005, 02:01 PM
Need Amateur Game Developers Feedback (for a school project) - Thanks to help!

project management software aimed exclusively at software development teams working in cooperation over internet.

It would be very generous to say there is even a loose connection between your title and your text.

Delete this bullsh!t.

KaL
03-23-2005, 08:58 AM
The ShowEQ developers do work over the internet, but in itself it isn't a game, so the guy missed the point of the project.

I think he probably just did a search on Sourceforge for "game" and posted on a slew of message boards without reading what they were about.

ksmith
03-23-2005, 10:05 AM
This guy is coming to a marketing department near you!

I hope his professor gets to read the surveys before he does.

uRit1u2CBBA=
03-23-2005, 02:51 PM
does that mean he'll be writing new spyware?

Amadeus
04-20-2005, 10:19 PM
You should email his professor and give him a link to the boards here so he can see the type of people that his students are soliciting. ..haha.