PDA

View Full Version : SeQ and teamspeak

Bilbicor
04-13-2005, 04:14 PM
I know exactly what the bad crc errors from (serverip:13244) are and the reply port on the eq box are. Seq seems to no longer sort out and ignore teamspeak packets.

It used to before the netcode changes. Sometimes i just love to hate sony :-). My personal solution is to run TS on another machine and Y cord it into my headsets. For those who dont have that 3rd and 4th machine, using a spliter cable to pipe TS from another system to headset not so good.

Let me compliment you on keeping seq alive and functional, I wouldn't play without it. I figure with all the netcode changes fixing this is way last priority.

Took me a bit for the source of my problems to dawn on me and it was glaring at me the whole time. Ts constantly Xmits, net chatter, and seq doesnt tolerate that for long. Just pondering if this might be a source of chagrin for others and bringing 1 work around up.

Good work folks and I hope you are around for a long time.

Tor K'tal
04-13-2005, 06:34 PM
Session Tracking is a potential solution.

If you do a search for teamspeak there is actually a way to filter out the teamspeak packets with a simple edit to the source code and a recompile.

~ TK