PDA

View Full Version : Newly Sorted Opcode Files

Mano
03-02-2006, 11:23 AM
I've rearranged and sorted the opcodes by name into the following format:

1. Outdated but required Opcodes to prevent SEQ from spitting out errors
2. Last Known Good Opcodes

a. Required opcodes for functional SEQ (based on purple's post here: http://www.showeq.net/forums/showpost.php?p=40438&postcount=9

b. Other last known good opcodes
3. Outdated Opcodes

The files are attached in xml format with an extra .txt extension to bypass upload filters.

Mano
03-02-2006, 11:26 AM
These codes caught my attention during the sorting.

<opcode id="022f" name="OP_LFGGetMatchesRequest" updated="10/27/05">
<comment></comment>
</opcode>
<opcode id="45d0" name="OP_LFGGetMatchesResponse" updated="10/27/05">
<comment></comment>
</opcode>
<opcode id="35a6" name="OP_LFPGetMatchesRequest" updated="10/27/05">
<comment></comment>
</opcode>
<opcode id="45d0" name="OP_LFPGetMatchesResponse" updated="10/27/05">
<comment></comment>
</opcode>

Do we know which OP_LFGGetMatchesResponse is correct?
Is there a reason OP_LFGGMatches Response and OP_LFPGetMatchesResponse are the same or is this an error?

purple
03-02-2006, 11:59 AM
It doesn't really matter honestly. Only about 20% of the opcodes are used by seq. I maintain the others kinda just out of habit and a want to fully understand the network stream in some corner of my mind. But really, all 4 are wrong, so it doesn't matter.

The last time I sorted the opcodes people got pissed at me. And the next time they change, I end up finding a different 90% of them so it just gets all mixed up.

I do intend to prioritize them though so I know full well that I did the important 30% everytime I release. This past time I missed a couple opcodes that are important to seq because they were used in something I don't use personally.

ieatacid
03-09-2006, 09:50 PM
This past time I missed a couple opcodes that are important to seq because they were used in something I don't use personally.
Which ones?

purple
03-10-2006, 05:04 AM
OP_CastSpell = 4ef9 and then the new buff blocking had a new struct for OP_Action, which I did add an opcode payload for, but didn't bother to map it to the action handler. Those two things are why the buff lists aren't working right now. To fix the second part, you need to add the following into interface.cpp under where it says // connect the SpellShell slots to EQPacket signals:

m_packet->connect2("OP_Action", SP_Zone, DIR_Server|DIR_Client,
"actionAltStruct", SZC_Match,
m_spellShell, SLOT(action(const uint8_t*, size_t, uint8_t)));

If you do those two things, the buff list will work again.

I was hoping to get some aura cleanup stuff out soon so I haven't released that, but it is on anoncvs since I checked it in last week. The aura stuff is on hold because of upcoming changes (http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/board/message?board.id=Veterans&message.id=197865#M197865).

The only stuff in anoncvs that isn't in the latest release is that buff window stuff and gm = 0669 in spawnStruct and light = 0630 in spawnStruct.