PDA

View Full Version : Nice App

shownotell
07-28-2006, 11:47 PM
This is a nice app--either for on the fly or regular use. Runs smooth, doens't hog processor, and is plenty easy on RAM.

Good job!

2 questions:

A. I closed the radar and now, when MySEQ starts up, I see the tiny radar box trying to load, but then it disappears.

B. I closed the lists, two seperate panels, one showing mob info, the other spawn times, and now can't get them back.

Any suggestions?

Thank you for such a wondrous app!

*edited--got the spawn list back by hitting F8 (duh!) but not finding anything for radar or respawn time.

Seaxouri
08-02-2006, 09:23 PM
F8 opens spawn list.. I use it all the time. Spawn times are a column in that list. Stretch out spawnlist panel to see other info. Spawn 'list' is really a spawn 'table'. Most of the time I just look at the name column and hide the rest.

Radar can be reopened editing ini file on client side. I don't use it, but I did it once a long time ago to prove it could be done. To do this
1) stop client
2) edit the positions.xml file and where it says "Content Name = Radar" then "Visible = False", change the False to True
3) start client

You will see radar window.

Whoever added the radar window never bound it to a key. I never use it so I never much cared to fix it. Feel free to fix it if you want.

You can search that file for the word 'Visible' to re-enable any other lost windows as well. I think there are four total.

Seaxouri
08-06-2006, 11:52 AM
It also appears that if you can get the Radar window open, right clicking on that titel bar will allow you to open the other windows.