PDA

View Full Version : Jonesin for my Show

2XS
05-15-2007, 01:51 PM
If there's anything, ANYTHING I can do to help, please ask. Mininal programming exp, but I'm willing to learn and try to get the Show up and running.

Can't live without it.

dphantom
05-15-2007, 03:14 PM
I think alot are in this boat. Funny, how I don't even want to play anymore without the skittles to my right. I just can't get into the windows version. Been around along time, I'm hoping someone pulls some magic out of their hat.

/hope on

2XS
05-15-2007, 03:59 PM
I think alot are in this boat. Funny, how I don't even want to play anymore without the skittles to my right. I just can't get into the windows version. Been around along time, I'm hoping someone pulls some magic out of their hat.

/hope on
LOL, exactly in the same boat, right side and all.

Hendrix_Morton
05-15-2007, 06:21 PM
Hmm...Mine is on the right too...

Just out of curiosity, are you guys right or left handed....

eqhunter
05-15-2007, 07:29 PM
Funny left side for me... but Im left handed

hug
05-15-2007, 07:58 PM
Ha! Right handed, but seq is on the left. :) Might be because my second EQ box is on the right. The log parser sits to the left of SEQ.

Purple has been doing this for a long time, and I'm sure he has other commitments as well. Rumor has it that this problem can't be solved, but the client has to get the changing opcodes somehow, and I doubt that they would hard code it into the exe. I wish I kept up my programing skills to help out. Stopped just as C was coming out, don't have the time to catch up from that far back. I have faith in Purple's abilities.

Still playing EQ, but not nearly as often or as much fun. Ah well, my wife plays too, and now that we don't play as much, we have more time for other recreational activities after the kids are in bed... wink wink, nudge nudge...

flopz
05-15-2007, 09:19 PM
I too am right handed, and keep SEQ on the left...either that or my Shaman, but running two EQs in Linux with only 1G system RAM hurts~

Even if they did hardcode something into the executable, worst case scenario, you'd have to share your EQ folder and mount it via smbfs or cifs on the linux box, then point SEQ to the mount point.

uRit1u2CBBA=
05-16-2007, 10:03 AM
right-handed, linux box is to my left. :)

BlueAdept
05-16-2007, 10:20 AM
Left handed but seq is on the Right.

2XS
05-16-2007, 12:41 PM
Right handed and on my right.