PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!!

Everguide
02-24-2002, 06:11 PM
:confused:

I just got Redhat 7.2. I have no exp with Linux and want to know where I can learn how to install redhat on my computer and then install ShowEQ. Even this help board is confusing to me. I hope someone can help!

Note: the SHOWEQ HOW-To links are not working can someone give me a link to that guide that works?

high_jeeves
02-24-2002, 09:09 PM
Just the fact that you sell EQ guides means, in my opinion you could go to hell. But, if you want to learn linux, you might want to try a linux site. You can start by searching on http://www.google.com

--Jeeves

RavenCT
02-25-2002, 10:41 AM
Why in hell would I want to help YOU make money off this when it's open source?

I'm suprised that you could figure out how to even post... your web site is terrible, and anyone that MIGHT find your information useful will most likely find everything you have in EQMAPS or any one of dozens of great sites out there...

Burn in hell!

/rant off

NoLiving
02-25-2002, 02:13 PM
We hate you Everguide

Everguide
02-25-2002, 02:50 PM
I was just looking for help from you guys. The company that runs the site is not just me. The people who set up the SHOWEQ information part of the guide have SHOWEQ set up and sent me here for help since I wanted to set it up. I was just asking for the Links of the HOW TO set up showEQ links (broken) so that I could set it up on my computer.

We at Everguide have actually never gotten a complaint in the guides we sell because they tell information that not ever free EQ site has. Also lots of "Free EQ" sites do make money through subscriptions to their special service or through banner advertisements.

The guides are step by step and go into detail where to hunt, locations of the mobs that you hunt, there class, level, strategies on fighting the mobs, etc. It also shows you the Spells for you class and a definition of each. The powerleveling guide is 35 pages long and is not is Scam and trash put together from free sites.

The company got started when I bought a guide from an online guide company and got complete crap. I decided that I was going to create something that people could really use with information and stats and skills that where not posted for free all over the net. I also wanted a guide that anyone could use no matter what their experience was with EQ. Me and some friends then set up Everguide. I know that you guys can be very skeptical and all that about the guides because my EXP with other guides companies has been basically extremely bad service and guides. You guys can not criticize Everguide though unless you have really bought the guide which none of you I think have done.

Now after that can you tell me where I can get a FAQ to set up SHOWEQ without all the flames?!

high_jeeves
02-25-2002, 02:58 PM
If these forums are too complicated for you to identify the search button, then you have no real hope of setting this up. Please go away now.. jump of something high and save us all some trouble. Your guides are crap, everything that is known about EQ can be found at about 5 sights. I can write 35 pages about PLing also, that doesnt mean that It cant be found everywhere else. It sounds to me like the guides are written for stupid people like you.

--Jeeves

lostpacket
02-25-2002, 03:22 PM
Everguide - a straight line (like the one going from your anal cavity to your brain) would confuse you.

S_B_R
02-25-2002, 03:23 PM
For Stupid people. By Stupid people.

:D

BlueAdept
02-25-2002, 04:57 PM
:mad:

Go away!

We dont want losers like you here.
I really hate people who rip other people off.
I really hate people who cant take 5 minutes and read other posts.
I really hate people who cant use the SEARCH button.
I really hate you.

'nuff said.

high_jeeves
02-25-2002, 05:16 PM
Hey Blue... think you could turn that into a Haiku? It has a nice ring to it.

I hate dumb people.
Learn to use the search button.
Please go away now.

I do love a good haiku :)

--Jeeves

Everguide
02-25-2002, 07:06 PM
Hey now that I look at how simple it is to download it I can see why you guys have been flaming me..... sorry

/bow

:(