PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I Download Showeq

Everguide
02-24-2002, 08:12 PM
Where can I download the NEWEST version of showEQ? Cant find a link anywhere???:confused:

FuddRucker
02-24-2002, 08:41 PM
<--edit-->

deleted message, not worth the effort.

high_jeeves
02-24-2002, 09:11 PM
Oooooh! Ooooh! Worth the effort for me. TRY USING THE SEARCH BUTTON FIRST...

--Jeeves

Tyrvidarus
02-25-2002, 03:53 AM
I am totally not a flame person. In fact most of the people who send out a cry for help without even searching first don't even attract my notice anymore. But you...I just can't contain my loathing for people like you. You have to be the most pathetic piece of shit that ever posted on this forum. Why? Well I looked at your EQ website...and you are a scam artist. And I don't mean the average type of scam artist, I mean you are slime.

From the horrible spelling and grammar on your page I can see you have the intelligence of a lobotomized tree sloth. If I knew that people out there weren't stupid enough to fall for that kind of bullshit I wouldn't care.

Your pages are full of misleading information and downright bullshit lies. And that fact that you posted on THIS forum after having THIS:

If you guys don't know there is a program called ShowEQ which will show you exactly where the creatures are in a zone, their location, health, class, and hitpoints. The problem with this is that ShowEQ is easy to detect by Verant and using it will get your account banned. Not only that but you need to have two computers linked up side by side one using Linux just so you can see the ShowEQ information.

On your site makes me want to reach through my screen and strangle you. YOU can't even figure out how to fucking USE the program and you make claims about it. And then have the fucking balls to say you have something better. I can just see what you have on your server now. A bunch of shit you got off allakhazam mixed in with some eqmaps with totally wrong information. Hey asshole if you didn't know mob hitpoints are no longer even fucking SENT TO THE CLIENT! You even said "Health class and Hitpoints" How retarded are you? When did health and hitpoints become different things? I was rolling when I saw that lifetime access was only 8 bucks. Well fucking duh who the hell would ever want to resubscribe to the bullshit you are offering. And the offer to teach how to use EQW just tops the cake...you think VI can detect ShowEQ but EQW is invisible? ROFL...that's right, you're a fucking retard you came here asking for a DOWNLOAD of ShowEQ in the first place.

You can't even upload pictures to your godamn website for shit's sake!!!! All your images are broken because when you were using your MAD HTML SKILLZ you fucking linked pictures on your hard drive instead of your website...although I'm crediting you with the ability to actually upload an image.

Get off this forum, get off the fucking internet and if there is a God you will be off the fucking planet when your gargantuan stupidity gets you in enough trouble.

NOW VANISH BITCH!

S_B_R
02-25-2002, 09:57 AM
/agree Tyrvidarus

Some people really piss me off... :mad:

NoLiving
02-25-2002, 02:06 PM
Good christ, Everguide, go drownd yourself in a toilot.

Everguide
02-25-2002, 02:52 PM
I was just looking for help from you guys. The company that runs the site is not just me. The people who set up the SHOWEQ information part of the guide have SHOWEQ set up and sent me here for help since I wanted to set it up. I was just asking for the Links of the HOW TO set up showEQ links (broken) so that I could set it up on my computer and where I could download the newest version.

We at Everguide have actually never gotten a complaint in the guides we sell because they tell information that not ever free EQ site has. Also lots of "Free EQ" sites do make money through subscriptions to their special service or through banner advertisements.

The guides are step by step and go into detail where to hunt, locations of the mobs that you hunt, there class, level, strategies on fighting the mobs, etc. It also shows you the Spells for you class and a definition of each. The powerleveling guide is 35 pages long and is not is Scam and trash put together from free sites.

The company got started when I bought a guide from an online guide company and got complete crap. I decided that I was going to create something that people could really use with information and stats and skills that where not posted for free all over the net. I also wanted a guide that anyone could use no matter what their experience was with EQ. Me and some friends then set up Everguide. I know that you guys can be very skeptical and all that about the guides because my EXP with other guides companies has been basically extremely bad service and guides. You guys can not criticize Everguide though unless you have really bought the guide which none of you I think have done.

Now after that can you tell me where I can get a download w/o all the flames?!

high_jeeves
02-25-2002, 02:59 PM
Once again, this application isnt "real easy" to install for one particular reason. If you look in a mirror, you will readily locate that reason. Go away please.

--Jeeves

lostpacket
02-25-2002, 03:15 PM
...but WHY would we buy a 'guide' when we have the knowledge to READ and install the wonderfulness that is SEQ?

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I hope you die a horribly painful death from the result of your own ignorance.

damned point and click bitches.

S_B_R
02-25-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Everguide
Now after that can you tell me where I can get a download w/o all the flames?!

/flames on
nope still flames... :D

HINT: someone already gave you the best advise there is for your question. I'm not going to tell you who though, I guess you have to figure that one out on your own... ...If you can...

Everguide
02-25-2002, 03:19 PM
yes I used the seach button before posting this.... and found NO download links!

high_jeeves
02-25-2002, 03:21 PM
then the control methods that have been placed on this product (by requiring an IQ of 80) have worked. Congratulations to Ratt and all other developers! Stupidity: the ultimate copy protection!

--Jeeves

shadowcat
02-25-2002, 03:22 PM
hmmm ...

You can't find any download links?

I think that points you to the realization that there is not a download site.

... keep searching.

Everguide
02-25-2002, 03:23 PM
Inexperience and stupidity are two different things

lostpacket
02-25-2002, 03:25 PM
Please tell me this guy is actually joking. If not, I officially give up on the human race.

I'm just thinking of a way to work "format c:" in here so he'll go away for awhile.

high_jeeves
02-25-2002, 03:25 PM
90% of the people who come here have no experience in either Linux or ShowEQ. They have figured it out. So, while there is a difference, I stand by my observation of stupidity being the core issue here.

Thank you, drive through.

--Jeeves

high_jeeves
02-25-2002, 03:28 PM
Just looked at the website for the first time.. this is too rich!

Shows you how to get a free program that shows the spells for EVERY SINGLE CLASS.

HAHAHAHAHA! (I wont event mention the major grammar issues here)

Too funny...

--Jeeves

lostpacket
02-25-2002, 03:38 PM
"a free program that shows the spells for EVERY SINGLE CLASS"

Doesn't his Windows already come with IE installed?

Everguide
02-25-2002, 03:40 PM
Hey I found it!

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/seq/showeq/

Simple post sure did get to 2 pages fast.

Thanks for the flames...lol

high_jeeves
02-25-2002, 03:43 PM
So, who wants to bet he is gonna spend the next hour clicking on every single file?

--Jeeves

Everguide
02-25-2002, 03:57 PM
Hey now that I look at how simple it is to download it I can see why you guys have been flaming me..... sorry

/bow

:(

lostpacket
02-25-2002, 04:37 PM
1 kudos to Everguide - he did keep his cool.

wait, we AREN'T supposed to click all those links to download it?? argh! ;)

RavenCT
02-25-2002, 10:07 PM
Hmmm... Any takers on how long it's going to take him to get it completely "downloaded", installed, and working? Not to mention him getting the decode lib :)

BlueAdept
02-26-2002, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by RavenCT
Hmmm... Any takers on how long it's going to take him to get it completely "downloaded", installed, and working? Not to mention him getting the decode lib :)

And then how long it will take him to put it up for download on his guide (that he charges for) and tell people that he wrote it.

lostpacket
02-26-2002, 10:35 AM
And make SURE you keep your hands in static free bags the entire time you are downloading and compiling SEQ - otherwise static discharge can cause you to lose all of your work.

It's that sensative of a program!

Joshi
02-27-2002, 05:37 AM
This was one hell of a funny thred to read :D

Old One
03-07-2002, 02:14 PM
Clicking on all the files one by one..

GAH!

Just remember to Internet <---> Windows <---> Hub <---> linux box and you should be fine

Mr Guy
03-07-2002, 03:10 PM
Alright, who's taking bets on his Linksys "hub"?

But I digress, I do give him credit for staying calm.