PDA

View Full Version : ShowEQ on Old Eqgame.exe

DaHexor
08-30-2007, 03:28 PM
Trying to Get ShowEQ to work with EverQuest Titanium Version.

i First off Must Admit i Read http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5485
http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4480

Very Brefily i manage to find ZoneAddr=00923A20

The Date of my eqgame.exe is 2005-11-01 if maybe someone just happens to know a link for that date of offsets or lest Guide me in right direction please.

This ganan Sound Noobish but do them two Threads Explain how to get all offsets to get ShowEQ working.

I Mainly want the Monster to Show on ShowEQ I'm Trying to get this working for the EQEmulator

Sorry for Noob post here but i only had 3 mins to read both threads and try to find what i did there i will Try read better when i get back home tonight but if anyone can just help me out Thanks.

uRit1u2CBBA=
08-31-2007, 10:10 AM
If you're playing with offsets, you're talking about the wrong program. You're talking about MySEQ.

DaHexor
08-31-2007, 02:20 PM
What is the difference between MySeQ, ShowEQ, LEQM Maybe i Picked wrng one =)

bonkersbobcat
08-31-2007, 04:11 PM
ShowEQ is a network sniffer and gets it's information completely from the network. It has no running components on the machine that is running Everquest. There is no way for Sony to know that you are using ShowEQ (other then a player doing something stupid based on information that would only be available to someone who is cheating.) ShowEQ is currently broken due to a significant change in the network protocol Everquest uses. Hopefully someone will figure out the protocol and make ShowEQ work again. ShowEQ is supported on these message boards.

MySEQ is a program that runs on the same computer that Everquest is running on. MySEQ gets its information directly from the memory space of the Everquest program (thus the need for new "offsets" whenever EQ is updated by Sony.) It is possible for Sony to tell that you are running MySEQ. Use at your own risk. MySEQ is written, supported, and maintained by other people. You will not get any support for MySEQ on these message boards.

I don't know anything about LEQM.

BB

rich007
01-04-2008, 05:12 PM
nt

sorry

DaHexor
01-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Hi rich007,

Yes MySeQ Works with Everquest Titianium

If you want i can Give you the Address Let me Know

P.S. i Beleaive ShowEQ is a Dead Project Now and i know for a Fact they Don't support EQEMU or another words Titianium Editin i've Asked them. so i ended up having to find all the codes on my own but it wasn't hard.

FallenOne321
01-05-2008, 12:18 AM
I would like to know that information as well I play on eqemulator servers with titanium edition based installation. I will pm u my email addy thanks =)

BlueAdept
01-05-2008, 12:39 AM
P.S. i Beleaive ShowEQ is a Dead Project Now and i know for a Fact they Don't support EQEMU or another words Titianium Editin i've Asked them. so i ended up having to find all the codes on my own but it wasn't hard.

Actually all the files you need for a version of SEQ for that is in the CVS. You just need to find what version works with it. That is as long as they they are using the same as info as sony was. If not, you would probably need to grab a version close to when titanium was released and update the opcodes/structs.

Razzle
05-26-2009, 06:44 PM
I played with ShowEQ and the EQEmu servers. I found that version 5.2.2 is the correct version to use with the Titanium installed executable they are using. There is one issue with something in formated text being sent by the server that will cause ShowEQ to crash. To fix this quick, I uncommented the opcode for the formated text, then everything was up and running without any issues.

Razzle

BlueAdept
05-26-2009, 08:02 PM
Did that release require a libEQ.a? If so, which one?

I re-enabled some of the older tarball downloads. Try out the 5.2, 5.2.1, 5.2.3, 5.2.4 and see if either of them fix the formatted text. If 5.2.2 is the best one I will disable the ones that dont work.

Razzle
05-26-2009, 08:47 PM
libEQ.a was not required.

I tried up to version 5.2.5 when I was trying to find the problem with the formatted text. There is occasionally a packet decryption error, but for the most part it worked fine.

The crash on formatted text was annoying, you would crash, no core dump, no error, nothing, it would just stop working. I turned on all sorts of debugging and couldn't figure it out. Then I just went and looked at the last packet I recieved, figured what the heck, and commented it out. The worst part, it happened when I dinged a level. I guess I could look at the server source and see what it was sending, but I just went with minimal changes to try and get it functional.

I cross checked all the offsets with the eqemulator server source to make sure there was nothing off in 5.2.2 and everything lined up.

Razzle

BlueAdept
05-27-2009, 07:57 AM
Ok good. I will hide the other downloads and just leave the 5.2.2 version in the file section. If people want other versions, they can use the cvs.

Thanks.

shadester
07-28-2009, 09:54 AM
I played with ShowEQ and the EQEmu servers. I found that version 5.2.2 is the correct version to use with the Titanium installed executable they are using. There is one issue with something in formated text being sent by the server that will cause ShowEQ to crash. To fix this quick, I uncommented the opcode for the formated text, then everything was up and running without any issues.

Razzle

Is this already in place in the 5.2.2 source? How can I repeat your work?

Thanks Razzle for all your help already.

BlueAdept
07-28-2009, 10:46 AM
No it is not. The version here is from EQ live servers from when ever it was live on EQ servers.

You would need to comment out that opcode before compiling.

EDIT: Should have been Uncomment the formatted text one.