PDA

View Full Version : SEQ after 11-20-07 EQ patch...

uRit1u2CBBA=
11-20-2007, 02:20 PM
... seems to be stable. I've changed nothing, and things seems to be working just fine.

Jaxxian
11-20-2007, 06:30 PM
So if we just just download and compile the tarball Blue Adept had posted as a release pre expansion that you guys put together we should be good to go? Since it was from right before the new expansion I had figured it would get broken immediately so haven't gotten the Linux box out of storage and set up the monitors and stuff yet. If that release is working than that is fantastic and I will get to it. Thank all you guys for the work you did getting this thing put back together and in working order. I know I for one appreciate it immensely. Thanks !!!

BlueAdept
11-20-2007, 08:12 PM
No you will have to do the patches listed here:

http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5943&page=5&pp=15

I have not done a tarball of it yet. There are still some issues so I havent made one yet. If it still works after the patch to the patch to the patch, I'll tar it up and put it out tomorrow.

uRit1u2CBBA=
11-20-2007, 09:50 PM
Correct - you'll need to do the changes that was done last week after the expansion's release.

There was no changes between yesterday and today in how EQ works in the areas that SEQ cares about.

BlueAdept
11-21-2007, 12:50 AM
Added a new tarball in the file section.

Backspace
11-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Added a new tarball in the file section.I just tried to get the file, but when I click the link you provided, there's nothing there to download.

BlueAdept
11-21-2007, 06:41 PM
I was not at home last night and tried to do it from my girlfiends windows pc. Some permissions got messed up when I transfered the files to my linux box to tar it up. I removed the tarball until I got a good version uploaded.

It should be there now or will propagate shortly.

Sorry about that.