PDA

View Full Version : Update: 12-4-2007

ieatacid
12-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Skittles and zoning
The opcode table and seeds are now saved to a file (opcodes.log in your logfile dir). If you log in and the seeds are the same you log in with skittles. You only need to zone twice initially if the seeds have changed since your last log-in.

It now works if you switch servers, but doing so sends new seeds so you have to zone twice for skittle to kick in again.

I still haven't been able to test what happens if you get a new seed while you're in game, but I'm hoping I coded it to handle it right :o

If something's not working right uncomment "#define OBFUSCATOR_DIAG" at the top of packet.cpp, recompile, and the next time you run SEQ it will spew out a bunch of stuff about what the obfuscator stuff is doing.

Opcodes
worldopcodes.xml contains two opcodes that SEQ uses (OP_GuildList & OP_MOTD). As of today they're 100% correct. The other opcodes are there so we get named packets in packet logs. I didn't verify any of them.

zoneopcodes.xml contains a bunch that SEQ uses (from OP_PlayerProfile at the top, down to OP_Logout). I verified all those (except I couldn't find OP_Logout) and they all should be right as of today (the "updated" date should be 12/01/07 on new ones I found). I also put all the necessary ones at the top of the file and the extras at the bottom. I didn't verify any of the unneeded ones.

Updated opcodetable.h.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only changes I made to everquest.h were some struct size comments and I removed the "gm right this time?" note to in spawnStruct because it's correct.

Also, I don't have time to figure out how the xml stuff works, so I just used good ol' fopen and fgets to handle opcodes.log.

I tested these files overwriting them over the existing 5.11.1 tarball. Just remove the .zip extension.

BlueAdept
12-04-2007, 06:41 PM
Thank you very much. I will add this to the next tarball. Hopefully they wont break too much tomorrow.

ieatacid
12-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Everything looks good so far.

ieatacid
12-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Anyone have any success using this?

uRit1u2CBBA=
12-10-2007, 06:28 PM
I've not seen any adverse effects of it.

BlueAdept
12-10-2007, 08:37 PM
I have been running it and seems to work good. No problems yet. I will put it up on the next tarball

cann
12-12-2007, 05:44 AM
Havent get around to try it yet, will today though. ill let you know how it goes =)