PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Dump

Asbestos
12-31-2007, 11:03 PM
I looked around via the search utility and found that back in 2002/2003 some of the folks implemented an Inventory dump feature in SEQ. I looked inside the current interface, even looked inside the interface.cpp file to see if it was maybe present and commented out and have determined that maybe this isn't something included anymore in the current builds. Is this the case? I also thought that maybe Sony changed this to server side only, but couldn't find any more information on it, so decided to ask. I appreciate any response.

ieatacid
01-01-2008, 04:54 AM
I looked around via the search utility and found that back in 2002/2003 some of the folks implemented an Inventory dump feature in SEQ

Your inventory information is sent from the server.

Link to inventory dump feature?

ieatacid
01-01-2008, 04:58 AM
Also, EQ has a built in command to do this

usage: /outputfile [guild | raid | spellbook | inventory | guildbank] [optional filename]

Asbestos
01-01-2008, 10:12 AM
Your inventory information is sent from the server.

Link to inventory dump feature?

Here is the link to the one post I found that someone had working in an old version. http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1405&highlight=player+inventory

Also, EQ has a built in command to do this

This is great for what I am looking to do. Thanks for providing this information. I didn't even think to approach it from something that EQ had built in to it. I mean I did look around to see if I could make it work in the log file that EQ generates, but figured it wasn't something they had put in. Now that I have the file I can hopefully get it in to a MySQL database and make it searchable. Thanks again for all your help ieatacid.