PDA

View Full Version : So, what do you all think?

Oggre
04-19-2008, 07:35 PM
We've all had a few days to deal with the recent changes, and I'm curious what you all think. I've been away from game and discussion boards for the past few days (end of semester crap) and didn't discover that the change had gone live until yesterday. I'm disappointed of course, but I don't think I'll leave game over the issue, at least not yet. It will change how I play the game, as every time I've played for the past few years it's been running. In the long term it could bring back the feeling of mystery and unknown that I felt when I first began playing, or it may make me more frustrated with the game and I'll stop playing. Time will tell.

It was mentioned in another thread that maybe this isn't as optimal a change as they had intended and that they may reverse it (speculation only). I haven't seen any positive changes but I have nothing to compare it to actually.

I've noticed that the display circle is greater or lesser depending on the zone you're in. I likely will still use the program as it shows groundspawns still and may be useful still in some zones; you at least can see if any adds are close by and are coming at you.

But what about all of you? In game I play a rogue, and in a way we all are a community of rogues for using this program. You may laugh but I'd for one hate to see it fade away. If Sony indeed sticks with this change do you plan to stay with game and myshoweq? We've depended on a handful of people for such things as offset determination and it would be ashame if all knowledge of how to do this fades away, so hopefully we can share the knowledge so that can continue.

You'll laugh again, but I feel like I did long ago when I parted ways with my highschool sweetheart... knew for some time that it was likely to happen, but when if finally did it happened so sudden. I wished I'd been given more advance warning. Such is life I suppose.

I"m interested in your comments.

O

bushdaka
05-04-2008, 01:22 PM
I only use MySEQ for the local mobs anyway so that I dont run around a corner and find myself standing in front of a red-con that see's invis. :p

Seaxouri
05-04-2008, 04:45 PM
>8-(