PDA

View Full Version : Fos

darlonten
03-21-2009, 11:29 AM
having some weard truble with SOQ in field fo scales plz keep in mind im not a progamer i relly know nothing about this all works. so just trying to help a little here ............ aney way SEQ is locking up when i zone in to FOS or try and start it in FOS i have tryed thsi on 4 dif computers and had a friend try it same thing .... let me know what to know what to look for and what info you need ill post it back so you all can look in this

Hidron
03-21-2009, 11:49 AM
On MySEQ, usually the 1st thing to check is the offsets. They may have changed in the patch 2 days ago. Someone posted the new memory offsets at the top, but I have not seen a post confirming they are either correct or wrong. These are stored in the myseqserver.ini file. The most recent should be:

[File Info]
PatchDate=3/19/2009

[Port]
port=5555

[Memory Offsets]
ZoneAddr=0xa646a4
SpawnHeaderAddr=0xa48978
CharInfo=0xa48978
TargetAddr=0xa48990
ItemsAddr=0xa48948

[SpawnInfo Offsets]
NextOffset=0x4
PrevOffset=0x8
LastnameOffset=0x38
XOffset=0x64
YOffset=0x68
ZOffset=0x6c
SpeedOffset=0x7c
HeadingOffset=0x80
NameOffset=0xA4
TypeOffset=0x125
SpawnIDOffset=0x148
HideOffset=0x2a8
LevelOffset=0x3a8
RaceOffset=0xe5c
ClassOffset=0xe60

[GroundItem Offsets]
PrevOffset=0x00
NextOffset=0x04
IdOffset=0x08
DropIdOffset=0x0c
XOffset=0x34
YOffset=0x30
ZOffset=0x2c
NameOffset=0x38

darlonten
03-23-2009, 10:30 AM
well i checked the offsets thay are fine and im still runing in to this same truble i tryed MySEQ in POK Kurns POF POW well you get the point i ran all over works grate 100% i zone to field of scaled progam crashes... tryed it on vista 32 bit 64 bit on an XP mechien 32 and 64 bit i tryed reloading myseq from scrach .. tryed reloading maps on all comps still crashing this morning .. but last night it was working fine here in FOS so im lost no idea where to go from here aney sugestions would help :confused:

Razzle
03-23-2009, 06:17 PM
My EQLive account is no longer active, so I cannot check this myself. I am currently playing on EQ emulators and am just starting back to developing. I would need more information as to why it is crashing. I will borrow a friends account, if there are major issues to look at, but without confirmation that everyone is having this issue, I have nothing to chase.

What error do you get when it crashes?

Do you get errors on the client or server?

Do you get any messages on the server when it crashes?

Are you running anything else on the server, such as mq2, etc.?

Did MySEQ work previously, and just started crashing? If its a new problem, did it start after the latest patch?

Do you keep using the same myseqserver.ini file, or did you copy and paste all the info again from the previous post?

More information would be helpful.

Razzle

Razzle
03-23-2009, 08:52 PM
Another silly question.

What version of MySEQ are you using?

Razzle

darlonten
03-23-2009, 09:45 PM
What error do you get when it crashes?

Do you get errors on the client or server?

Do you get any messages on the server when it crashes?

Are you running anything else on the server, such as mq2, etc.?

Did MySEQ work previously, and just started crashing? If its a new problem, did it start after the latest patch?

Do you keep using the same myseqserver.ini file, or did you copy and paste all the info again from the previous post?

More information would be helpful.

only error i got was loading the maps then the cliant locked up every thing on the server seamed to work as normal ... and yes it started after the 3/19 patch as to other progams nota i just use MySeq in lue of a ranger ..
just tryed to load MySEQ what i get is the normal load no error's this time i get a span list then (not responding) i get this on XP and vista i teyed coping info over ... i tryed new info ... fresh install i back dated to older seq. i have tryed the and am runing the latest 1.23.2 client 1.23 server i asked a few friends to try theres and all 3 of them say the same thing progam lock up i am sorry i couldent get more info as i sed befor im so good with all this im still learning

gaingreen
03-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Mine works fine with the 19th offsets

MachineGun
03-29-2009, 08:29 PM
having some weard truble with SOQ in field fo scales plz keep in mind im not a progamer i relly know nothing about this all works. so just trying to help a little here ............ aney way SEQ is locking up when i zone in to FOS or try and start it in FOS i have tryed thsi on 4 dif computers and had a friend try it same thing .... let me know what to know what to look for and what info you need ill post it back so you all can look in this

I know FoS is really hard on my system, and I've had the computer run out of available memory. I'm sure once that happens, its not very nice for SEQ.