PDA

View Full Version : Map Issues Part 2

Razgak
04-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Firstly I am running myseq on the same computer as EQ.

Ok so i downloaded the latest installer. I started the server and it said listening for port 5555. Then started the client. I hit go and got error loading maps.

*Note that I closed the client and server during all changes then restarted them after i made a change to a file.

So then I updated my offsets. Still not working.

Then I downloaded the maps from mapfiend and used the converter on the maps. Still error loading maps.

I have also tried changing the IP address to the one that comes up when i do an ip config and I get same problems as when i leave the IP as default.

Any ideas?

Also I am not getting any spawn list or info, nothing. Not sure if that comes with the maps working or not.

Update
I went through the process of using command screen to telnet to my ipaddress to see if data was being sent and it connected fine but zero data being transmited.

Razgak
04-07-2009, 06:05 PM
Here is a screenshot of my server when I hit go,

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/Klipche/Server1.jpg

DokuPuffs
04-07-2009, 06:10 PM
That looks exactly how mine looked when I had the wrong offsets. Make sure you are using the ones from http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6179

They are not perfect (some issues with race and class)...but should get you by for now!

Razgak
04-07-2009, 06:14 PM
wow thanks for the link... for what ever reason I was using 3/19 as newest and thought that date sounded correct....lol.

Up and running it looks like.

Razgak
04-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Quick question. I am showing maps and mobs in south ro just fine but in the spawn list it doesnt have Cazel which is hte reason i decided to use this so i could know when he would spawn.

DokuPuffs
04-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Well it will only show mobs that are spawned..and track respawn locations once you've had at least 1 respawn. He is probably just not up. Try killing some of the sand giants in the zone!

Razgak
04-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Really? Thats lame. I can run around and know he isnt up. I want to know when he will be up.

blarz
05-14-2009, 04:07 PM
I am having same issues, re-downloaded maps, re-converted the maps, re-checked the offsets. Nothing no maps, shows same screen as previous poster showed on the server screen. Client screen just shows what you see when you open it. I know there was a patch on the 14th, maybe that is the problem. I am runnin server1.25 and client 1.25.2.0

Razzle
05-14-2009, 05:46 PM
There was a patch, so you need new offsets.

If someone doesn't put some together soon, I will yank them out of mq2 and post them.

My EQLive account is not currently active, so I can't check them myself. I was thinking of writing a script to pull them from MQ2, so maybe I will do that tonight.

Razzle

Hidron
05-14-2009, 06:12 PM
It could stand an update, but Carpathian had a program to find the primary offsets http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6087

blarz
05-14-2009, 07:16 PM
Doesn't work anymore since they changed the target window, Carp never updated his software :(

Hidron
05-14-2009, 07:17 PM
At least that one is easy to find.