PDA

View Full Version : Guys What is your take on the climate change deal situation

CloffNen
12-18-2009, 08:25 AM
I admire this guy for taking matters in to his one hands and wasting no time. Just wanted to find out general opinion :) what do you guys think.
Copenhagen, Denmark - Delegates at the U.N. Climate Change Conference are "running short on time" to reach agreement on a deal, U.S. President Barack Obama told them Friday.
"There is no time to waste," he said. "Now I believe it's the time for the nations and the people of the world to come behind a common purpose. We are ready to get this done today, but there has to be movement on all sides."

Razzle
12-18-2009, 09:11 AM
If its not profitable, it won't sell.

In the end, someone is going to make a lot of money on it.

My 2 cents.

uRit1u2CBBA=
12-18-2009, 12:27 PM
He needs to worry about fixing what is broken (ie. The Senate) and not what isn't (Global Warming, which in my opinion doesn't exist. Note, it's record cold and snowing in Copenhagen -- perfect weather for a conference talking about how the planet is "Warming".)

BlueAdept
12-19-2009, 09:47 AM
I believe this post was spam. The person's email address is for fake rolex and had an ICQ that was probably spam too.

BlueAdept
12-19-2009, 10:15 AM
By the way. It isn't called Global Warming any more. The official title is now called Climate Change because it isn't just about warming. It is about changes that are out of the norm.

The current snow storm in the NE (and formerly of the Mid West) is caused by this Climate Change. There can't be any other explanation.....

....other than it is total BS......

Is the climate changing? It is NOT certain, but is possible. The globe has gone through several ice ages and several warm periods. According to scientists (before this global warming thing was really invented) we should still be in the tail end of an ice age but the globe started warming up early for some unknown reason. This was way before man. There have been a couple recorded mini-ice ages and a period in the 13th century that was about 5 degrees on average higher than it is today.

Do I think man is responsible for the climate change (if it really is happening)? It is possible. We toss so much polutants in the air, we have devistated all the forrests and worst of all, we have way overpopulated the earth with people. Is it something that throwing a ton of money at will fix? I doubt it unless it is to starve people to death to reduce the population.

Razzle
12-19-2009, 10:34 AM
Can man affect change in the climate? Yes

Can the sun affect the climate, no matter what man does? Yes

Do we need to get some of the polluting under control? For sure.

Are we going to piss away tons of money on climate change? We already are, and there are people making profits from it.

Could we go into another ice age in 20 years, even though we are possibly on a warming trend now? Yes, that is possible too.

The climate had drastic swings and changes before man. It will continue to have them after man too.

Yea, I knew it was spam originally. But sometimes ya just wanna reply.

Razzle

Vinney
12-19-2009, 04:48 PM
Climate Change? what about the temperture difference between night and day?....what are they going to do about that?...They need to put their money, time and effort into something real...like stopping terroriest from getting nukes (Iran) because we will have a whole different climate change to worry about.

bobgovers
12-23-2009, 12:00 PM
it is not given any result i think.