PDA

View Full Version : Where to get it, or is it dead?

Could_Be_Anyone
07-19-2010, 05:54 PM
Haven't played EQ for a while, and therefore haven't updated since Last year..
Latest tarball is from back in Feb. ?? Showeq-5.13.10.1

Has the d/l site moved or is it distributed via cvs only now?

Or is it just dead?

BlueAdept
07-20-2010, 10:57 AM
There hasnt been an official release for a little while. The updates are on the message boards. I think the cvs is also up to date but I am not sure.

Razzle
07-20-2010, 08:18 PM
If SVN is not up to date, I will see about getting it updated with all the info that has been posted here. I will also see about getting a tarball put together too. I have been spending a lot of time working on one of the EQEmu projects, so I have learned a shitload about opcodes, structs, etc. So I should be able to help keep ShowEQ somewhat up to date. I am not real fast on figuring out changes, but I can help keep the project going, if no one else is available.

Razzle

BlueAdept
07-21-2010, 10:27 AM
Thanks Razzle. I quit a while back when my 11 year anniversary came up. I just dont have time between family and job (department went from 5 to 1). I am the lone survivor. My paycheck sure doesnt show it, but my hours do.

Razzle
07-21-2010, 09:56 PM
I totally understand where you are coming from. I get so little time to play anymore. I get maybe 5 hours a week to do something, so I have been spending my time coding, rather than playing. Playing tends to be stressful, if you are time limitted, you end up feeling like you are always trying to catch up. And that gets no fun real fast.

Razzle