PDA

View Full Version : EQEMU - Maps not properly displayed around character

bladedss
07-27-2010, 08:28 AM
I have downloaded the latest version of MySEQ Open and have downloaded and converted the latest maps with "mapconvert". I found the settings for Titanium in another post and have put them in the .ini file. Everything seems to be working however the maps do not auto-load and when I load them by hand they are not properly aligned with the character.

It's been forever since i played EQ and I am just trying to get maps working so I know where the heck I am. I noticed that even some of the maps that it is trying to load "nro.map" (not in the directory) vs "northro.map" (the one I have), are wrong. Can anyone shed some light on my issues. Am i using the wrong offsets, maps, or version of the program?

Thanks!

BladeDSS

Razzle
07-28-2010, 08:38 AM
Some of the emu servers use the old version of zones.

Get these maps http://sourceforge.net/projects/seq/files/EQ%20Cartography%20Maps/Color%20Maps%20and%20Converter/colormaps.zip/download

And put them in your MySEQ/maps folder.

Razzle

melkor
08-25-2010, 12:49 PM
sorry to bump an old post, but what were the offsets you used?

Razzle
08-25-2010, 09:19 PM
1.27.2 should have pre set up offsets for Titanium and SoF. During install, select the optional components to install. 1.27.3 had some weird stuff for double directed zone for live, which only was on live for a short time. Last I checked, live was no longer using double directed. I should put some logic together, to auto detect that condition.

Razzle