PDA

View Full Version : Invised LvL 99 Harbor Master

SagoS
03-11-2002, 04:10 PM
Was in North free port yesterday when I noticed an invised lvl 99 "harbor master" who appears to be in all of the Freeport zones, in north freeport he was on top of a roof. You can give him stuff and you can also attack him, and on the rare occasion he will hit back (but for crap dmg, 150 dmg on average to a 60 warrior). Showeq reported him being lvl 99, which is by far the wierdest thing I've seen yet Type 99 in search in nfp and you will see him on top of the building full of guards). Interesting spawn, no idea what he's for, see what you can find out =)

Cryonic
03-11-2002, 05:07 PM
Probably calls out to the zone the status of the boat in OOT. Much like in OT and Oasis and NRo so you know when and where the boat might be.

SagoS
03-11-2002, 07:58 PM
He's in all of the freeport zones including north freeport. This one confuses me =)

cbreaker
03-11-2002, 11:55 PM
Same thing with the Norrath Spires and Mystic Voice. They are NPC's that shout thjngs to the zone, and they are invisible. In the Nexus, there's an invisible "bumb" (walk around the pad, you'll bump over them) on each teleport pad, these are the invisible NPC's that teleport you on the timer.

If there's one in every Freeport zone, perhaps they were planning on shouting out to all the freeport zones when the boats arrive/leave. Would have been an excellent thing, if they implimented it fully. You never know when the boat is coming, you have to watch. Pain in the butt.

-CB