PDA

View Full Version : Questions about 2.0.1

Oggre
11-22-2011, 12:01 PM
I installed 2.0.1 server and client on both computers, and actually I like the newer setup. There are two questions I have however.

1.27.3 client (which by the way, works with the 2.0.1 server) had a feature at the bottom right of the screen called "Lookup", where you could type in a mob's name (you had to use _ between words) and it would highlight those mobs within the map. I don't see this feature on 2.0.1 client. Has it disappeared, or am I just not finding it? Overall it isn't too big of a deal, but it was a useful feature if you are hunting a particular mob.

In the past, the Spawn Information Window used to display what the targeted mob was holding in main and offhand. Now it does not, and even 1.27.3 doesn't display this. Is this due to changes on Sony's part, or changes in the new 2.0.1 server? I admit that I haven't been as active in game within the past two months so this may have changed and I just didn't notice. I mention just out of curiosity.

Oggre

Razzle
11-22-2011, 05:30 PM
I will see what happened to items in spawn info window. Not sure where it got lost. I will add the lookup to the new toolbar. It is currently missing.

Fireblade
11-22-2011, 09:03 PM
In the past, the Spawn Information Window used to display what the targeted mob was holding in main and offhand. Now it does not, and even 1.27.3 doesn't display this. Is this due to changes on Sony's part, or changes in the new 2.0.1 server? I admit that I haven't been as active in game within the past two months so this may have changed and I just didn't notice. I mention just out of curiosity.

Oggre

The offsets probably changed and I did not bother to figure them out since this is a feature I am not really using or at least personally consider not really essential.
Offsets for runspeed also changed with VoA release I think but didn't really bother either yet.

Razzle
11-22-2011, 09:41 PM
I will check it out when i get a chance. I would also like to add something with mob types to be able to mark undead sometimes too. So i am looking at adding some new features. So if you have some requests, now is time to ask.

Razzle

Hidron
11-22-2011, 09:50 PM
I never really look at it either, but I see now that the Primary/Secondary are not displaying correctly. No clue how long they have been broken. At a glance, no Primary is displaying at all, but some secondaries are. Guessing they are not displaying the right weapon code though.

Razzle
11-23-2011, 09:30 PM
PrimaryOffset=0xf70
OffhandOffset=0xf7c

These are the correct offsets.

I updated the offsets listed in Fireblade's post.

Razzle