PDA

View Full Version : Question about mob main and offhand items

Oggre
09-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Hello everyone,

I recently changed computers, and just noticed something that seems odd. I should mention that over the summer I was mostly away from the game so my memory may be a little wonky.

At one point, the spawn information window would indicate what kind of item the targeted mob was holding, although sometimes it was simply a number. Now however, it does not do so. Is this an issue at my end, or on offset that needs to be changed? I'm using server version 2.2.2 and client 2.0.2. (I love the new offset finder in the server, by the way).

I also went to the forums to look for announcements about where to find latest releases, but I see nothing of the sort. Can someone clue me in as to where I can download the latest server/client?

Thanks all

O

Hidron
09-30-2012, 10:30 AM
Those offsets did change a couple of patches back, but the offsets in the current release 2.2.6 should be correct. The offset finder doesn't find those offsets yet, but maybe in the future. There is a MySEQ News section near the top of the main forum list, but here is the post about it http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthread.php?6655-NEWS-MySEQ-Open-2-2-6-Released

If you just want to fix the 2 offsets for now:

PrimaryOffset=0xfa4
OffhandOffset=0xfb8

Razzle
09-30-2012, 12:23 PM
If you update to 2.2.5 or higher, you need to update both client and server due to packet changes in what server sends over.

Razzle

Razzle
09-30-2012, 12:59 PM
There was also changes that added a smaller spawn info window. On one of menus there is option to show small mob info. Uncheck that for the old way that showed more info.

Oggre
10-01-2012, 03:47 PM
NEWS forum. That was it. I knew I was missing something. I feel stupid, but thank you Hidron for pointing it out.

Also, thanks for the offsets. I updated them and it works with 2.0.2. I do plan to update to the latest version.

Thank you both again.

O

Razzle
10-01-2012, 06:04 PM
There was a huge change in appearance from 2.0.2 to current version. I like the new docking windows so much better. It was nice to find something out there that improved the look and functionality. I just got files for someone i work with to upgrade from old interface. They were pleasantly suprised. But my opinion has always been, if it aint broke, dont fix it. But if you are bored, make it better.