DropIdOffset=0x0c
XOffset=0x70
YOffset=0x74
ZOffset=0x78
NameOffset=0x1c

Tested and working.

Razzle
11-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Awesome. Thanks for the updated offsets.

Razzle

MacQ
11-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Thank you iluvseq.

Hidron
11-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Can't find any info on it. Must have been an emergency patch?

cys
11-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Hey guys. I thank you for trying but I am afraid these do not work for me :( Are these 100% good for you all? What can I be doing wrong if they do not work for me? o.O

Hidron
11-13-2012, 12:10 AM
Have you upgraded to version 2.2.8 yet? It was released to address issues after last weeks 1st patch on the 7th. I don't think older versions currently run on Live.

Phantom_Skie
11-13-2012, 03:25 PM
Removed isntalled and updated offsets still only the First zone map loads and nothing else. Doesn't load any other maps other than the initial map loaded shows no spawns does not track player or anything/anyone inside zone/Shows nothing in the zone only shows litterally the Map ouitlines, and never refreshes when zoning to a new zone.

Windows 7 64b

Hidron
11-13-2012, 03:45 PM
I just spent some time playing around with it since I had never tried zoning since the last update & I am not able to reproduce the problem. Working fine for me.

Phantom_Skie
11-13-2012, 04:24 PM
I've got the Newest Server, Newest Client and Newest Offsets yet still nothing but static map with nothing on it.

Phantom_Skie
11-13-2012, 04:26 PM
ZoneAddr Matches.
SpawnHeaderAddr Offset Not Identified.
CharInfo Offset Not Identified.
ItemsAddr Matches.
TargetAddr Offset Not Identified.
WorldAddr Offset Not Identified.
[Memory Offsets]
ZoneAddr=0xd4dcb4
SpawnHeaderAddr=0x0
CharInfo=0x0
ItemsAddr=0xd3d2a8
TargetAddr=0x0
WorldAddr=0x0

Phantom_Skie
11-13-2012, 04:27 PM
happens everytime i've loaded it for some reason

iluvseq
11-13-2012, 06:08 PM
ZoneAddr Matches.
SpawnHeaderAddr Offset Not Identified.
CharInfo Offset Not Identified.
ItemsAddr Matches.
TargetAddr Offset Not Identified.
WorldAddr Offset Not Identified.
[Memory Offsets]
ZoneAddr=0xd4dcb4
SpawnHeaderAddr=0x0
CharInfo=0x0
ItemsAddr=0xd3d2a8
TargetAddr=0x0
WorldAddr=0x0
What is this the output of? The offset finder? It isn't working right now...

Hidron
11-13-2012, 06:25 PM
Looks like the offset finder output. Need to stop using that for now & manually change the offsets listed in the 1st post above (copy them & overwrite the same section in the myseqserver.ini file). There is an Edit Offsets button in the main server window to help you manually change them. The offset finder fix is waiting for the next release.

Phantom_Skie
11-15-2012, 03:33 PM
It was originally from the offset finder which i then edited to the offsets above, when i shut down for the night and came back the next day the offsets were back to the finder settings even without running them.
I "think" i have it fixed now but for some reason the offsxets kept getting re-writen over by the wrong ones.

Btw anyone notice that PoTranq crashes the Client when zoning into it?

Razzle
11-15-2012, 05:23 PM
It was originally from the offset finder which i then edited to the offsets above, when i shut down for the night and came back the next day the offsets were back to the finder settings even without running them.
I "think" i have it fixed now but for some reason the offsxets kept getting re-writen over by the wrong ones.

Btw anyone notice that PoTranq crashes the Client when zoning into it?
Offsets can not magically over-write. It takes positive user action to change offsets, unless you have some left over gremlins from Halloween hiding in your computer.

I tested zoning to PoTranq and it does not crash me.

The offset finder you were running was only finding 2 offsets. So if you did have it write out values, it would not have written the 0x0's. The two it was finding were correct. You may be running the offset finder, pointing to an eqgame.exe, which is not the current one on live. Maybe one in a different folder, that was not getting patched.

Not really sure exactly what you are doing.

Were you trying to run this on Beta? The secondary offsets are not up to date on Beta, and it will not work.

Razzle

Phantom_Skie
11-15-2012, 07:08 PM
Not sure about the Offsets to be honest and no it was on live, not test/beta.

The way i run it is on 2 machines Server on 1 machine and the client on a network connected machine. The Client often crashes on entering PoTranq.
I went there with 2.2.9.0 today and again PoTranq crashes, Both Server/Clients are the newest ones.
The Old client i rarely had issues with PoTranq crashing just the newer clients are doing it for some reason.
The Crash is a 100% freeze up on the machine where it requires a forced shutdown.

Razzle
11-15-2012, 09:53 PM
The Old client i rarely had issues with PoTranq crashing just the newer clients are doing it for some reason.
The Crash is a 100% freeze up on the machine where it requires a forced shutdown.
Very odd. Could be the map being used. Could be a stray mob way out of range, causing weird stuff to be sent. I had put checks in for this before, but that doesn't mean they are working now. Which server is this happening on?

Hidron
11-15-2012, 10:11 PM
If that is the only zone you have seen that problem in, I would definitely test the map file it is trying to use for PoTranq. Just renaming the map file it is trying to use before zoning in, or connecting the MySEQ client should be enough as it runs fine without maps.

Moss Snake
11-16-2012, 06:24 AM
Just posting this in case others have an issue. After Windows patching/rebooting on Nov-15, for some reason, was having trouble using MySEQ 2.2.8.

So I downloaded 2.2.9 on both client and server, used default offsets etc. and had trouble... but noticed now the Offset Finder is working as before (I knew it was being worked upon, but I failed to read that 2.2.9 repaired it). Had to use the Offset Finder, it did find new offsets for me, updated the .ini file (was that button always there? I had been doing it my hand) and tasty skittles returned.

Again, not sure if this was just my wacky issue, or someone else experienced it, but if it helps even one person it was worth posting.

Level 1 Moss Snake MySEQ'er

Hidron
11-16-2012, 11:28 AM
Does sound odd. Did you notice what patch date it listed for the offsets that did not appear to be working? 2.2.9 worked fine for me and I haven't had to change anything.

Razzle
11-16-2012, 01:05 PM
My guess is they are updating while the server is running. That would explain the odd behavior.

Razzle

Moss Snake
11-16-2012, 03:38 PM
Does sound odd. Did you notice what patch date it listed for the offsets that did not appear to be working? 2.2.9 worked fine for me and I haven't had to change anything.

You know, Hidron, once I installed 2.2.9 I could have sworn the patch date was 11/8/2012. Which I thought was a little odd -- perhaps I somehow had an older INI file in there by mistake.

It's still odd that 2.2.8 stopped working suddenly for me on 11/15/2012 after the Windows patch and subsequent reboot, but unless others post with the same issue, I'd rather chalk it up to something stupid I may have done. But I know I've read this board ("Lurker!") enough times to see someone post an issue with a fix and have it help me, no matter how odd it was. :)

I can say though the work you guys put in really rocks, and I speak for the masses with a big "Thanks!", for every one of me or others who post that, there are dozens more that appreciate what you do, and all the work you've put in.