PDA

View Full Version : Dec 02 and ItemAddr

Oggre
12-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Hi all,

Last night the program was working fine; this morning it isn't for me at least. Offset finder reports that all offsets match except for ItemAddr which is gives the "not found" message. I don't know if there was a patch or what, but I think that this offset is the one giving issues for the finder. I'm running version 2.2.10.

I suppose simply finding that offset manually will work. Just a note to give you all a heads up.

O

Hidron
12-02-2012, 01:28 PM
I had noticed the same issue with the offset finder a couple of nights ago. The program is currently working for me though, and when I do search manually for the ItemsAddr, I come up with the same value that is already being used from the RoF launch day. I should probably note though that I am still using 2.2.10 -I have not upgraded to 2.2.11 yet.

Fireblade
12-02-2012, 02:04 PM
OffsetFinder does NOT work for ItemAddr currently. (2.2.10 or 2.2.11 or at all).
The address I posted though should still be valid.

Oggre
12-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Thank you gentlemen for replying. I knew that the Finder didn't return the ItemAddr value, but after camping from game, shutting down the computer and restarting everything MySeq now works. It must have been some sort of internal blip on the part of my machine. I had just assumed that perhaps the ItemAddr value had changed so I reported it, but everything works now.

Thanks again.

O