PDA

View Full Version : Kind of a weird situation

Aurelius
02-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Greetings, I have downloaded the latest MySeq Open (2.3.0.0) and installed it. The server is up and running but I am having some difficulty with the client. I am running both on the same win 7 ultimate x64 machine. The client shows the map of the zone and the location of the main character (which is good) however, there are no spawns or mobs showing up at all. If I run the client on a different computer (same network of course) I get the whole program working great, just across the room (((. Does anyone have any ideas why I can't get the client to populate the map on the same computer as the server? I run the same os system on the other computer.
Update:
I am running the 2.3 version and it shows me, vendors, named and corpses but no spawn or players. I ran the scan secondary and it resulted with :
eqgame.exe Modified=2/14/2013

SpawnInfo Offsets
NextOffset:
| Match Found @ FALSE
| Offset -> 0x0

PrevOffset:
| Match Found @ FALSE
| Offset -> 0x0

LastnameOffset:
| Match Found @ FALSE
| Offset -> 0x0

XOffset:
| Match Found @ FALSE
| Offset -> 0x0

YOffset:
| Match Found @ FALSE
| Offset -> 0x0

ZOffset:
| Match Found @ FALSE
| Offset -> 0x0

SpeedOffset:
| Match Found @ FALSE
| Offset -> 0x0

HeadingOffset:
| Match Found @ FALSE
| Offset -> 0x0

NameOffset:
| Match Found @ TRUE
| Offset -> 0xa4

TypeOffset:
| Match Found @ FALSE
| Offset -> 0x0

SpawnIDOffset:
| Match Found @ FALSE
| Offset -> 0x0

OwnerIDOffset:
| Match Found @ FALSE
| Offset -> 0x0

HideOffset:
| Match Found @ FALSE
| Offset -> 0x0

LevelOffset:
| Match Found @ FALSE
| Offset -> 0x0

RaceOffset:
| Match Found @ FALSE
| Offset -> 0x0

ClassOffset:
| Match Found @ TRUE
| Offset -> 0x478

PrimaryOffset:
| Match Found @ FALSE
| Offset -> 0x0

OffhandOffset:
| Match Found @ FALSE
| Offset -> 0x0

Is there any suggestions about what to do to get spawns showing up on the same client on the same computer as the server?

thanx in advance.

Aurelius
02-22-2013, 08:20 PM
Guess no one has any ideas for me. Thanx anyways. Now I can't even get the critters to show up on the neighboring computer. (((

Fireblade
02-23-2013, 07:22 AM
Check your ini and use the settings that are posted here: http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthread.php?6706-02-13-2013-Offsets

The offsetfimder currently only works for primary offsets.
If you updated it with new patterns/masks that I posted in the release thread it also finds the most important one, however not all secondaries yet.

From what you describe that you only see corpses etc ... sounds like your level offset is wrong.

ClassOffset:
| Match Found @ TRUE
| Offset -> 0x478

This actually is the level offset, not class offset.
With the new patterns I posted this sould be fixed next update I guess.

Aurelius
02-23-2013, 06:38 PM
Fireblade, just wanted to say thank you as that did solve the problem ... on both computers. Now I have ingame mapping of critters. Many thanx.

Fireblade
02-23-2013, 07:11 PM
Glad you got it solved. ;)