PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help

principle30
02-13-2016, 02:35 PM
I got everything installed and updated when I run the Server and client it shows connected with my IP. On the client map I get an update of all the corpses in zone, but nothing else on the Client app. On the server app it showing how many npcs,corpses, and PC in zone. It does not no what current zone, or it does not have my character listed. What do I need to do to fix this?

principle30
02-16-2016, 07:37 PM
Has no one ever had this problem before?

Bilboraggins
02-17-2016, 11:48 AM
It's got to be an offset issue. Did you make sure to copy and paste the current offsets?

Hidron
02-17-2016, 04:56 PM
Most people probably only check this site when the programs stop working which is usually right after a patch.

You are running on a Live EQ server right? Test or emulated will need different offsets.

When I have had similar trouble, restarting both programs (server & client) has fixed it.

You should also double check to make sure you only have 1 set of offsets listed in the myseqserver.ini file, and that they are correct. You can copy/paste directly from the new post http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthread.php?7023-02-17-2016-LIVE-Client-OFfsets

Also, if running on Windows Vista or newer, I would recommend installing somewhere other than \Program Files and set both server & client programs to run with administrative rights.