PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know how to get the class/race offsets after a patch?

wizeone
04-26-2017, 03:46 PM
like the tile says, does anyone know how to get the class/race offsets after a patch? the offset finder was not able to find them

Hidron
04-27-2017, 10:46 AM
I can't really help since I never learned how to locate the secondaries. Back when I still played, by the time I had found the primaries, somebody else had the full set posted. There isn't much, but I believe everything available is stickied under the Development section http://www.showeq.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?63-MySEQ-Development-Discussion

Hidron
04-27-2017, 09:55 PM
Btw, if Macroquest2 has been updated, you may be able to find the appropriate info there. This was an earlier hint eqmule had posted:

I commented all the offsets with what their names are in the mq2 source so basically you just download that zip when I post it on patchdays and you can find all offsets in eqgame.h and the values in eqdata.h MasterID and so on. For example: /*0x02bc*/ DWORD MasterID; so you see its at 2bc, then that means OwnerIDOffset=0x2bc
With PrimaryOffset just take the /*xxx*/ value in front of Equipment in the typedef struct _SPAWNINFO and add 0x8c and u get the correct value...
Any more questions just text me on skype. Eq.mule

Teach a man to fish and all that...

derple
04-30-2017, 08:23 AM
# BYTE Class
ClassOffset=0xf8c
# dword Race = Class-8
RaceOffset=0xf84

derple
04-30-2017, 08:25 AM
# BYTE Class
ClassOffset=0xf8c
# dword Race = Class-8
RaceOffset=0xf84

JPH
04-30-2017, 02:10 PM
OK I downloaded MQ2 latest source zip. Is this what I was supposed to DL? I looked for eqgame.h but I couldn't find it nor could I find eqdata.h. So I am thinking maybe I DL the wrong files? Any info would be appreciated thanks. I guess this site is no longer being supported?

Hidron
04-30-2017, 03:39 PM
OK I downloaded MQ2 latest source zip. Is this what I was supposed to DL? I looked for eqgame.h but I couldn't find it nor could I find eqdata.h. So I am thinking maybe I DL the wrong files? Any info would be appreciated thanks. I guess this site is no longer being supported?

They are in the \MQ2Main folder.