PDA

View Full Version : Map Disabled

phinigelrogue
06-09-2017, 08:55 AM
So somehow I toggled the entire map off and can't find any way to re-enable it. I've tried reinstalling SEQ but the settings appear to be saved in some other location, and there doesn't appear to be any toggle in the client like there is for the spawn list, ground items, or timer list. To be clear my offsets are updated and my map folder is pointing to the correct location. I just don't appear to be loading the actual visible map part of the program.

Here is a screenshot what it currently looks like.

If anyone has ever encountered this problem and knows how to fix it I'd love to know. If nothing else where the actual file is located that saves the client preferences would help because deleting that would likely remove whatever setting I hit.

BlueAdept
06-09-2017, 09:41 AM
Under the View is Maps. Select Map and it should bring it back.

If you still cant get it back, under the user you logged in as (ex root) there is a directory called /root/.showeq in there is a showeq.xml that holds your preferences. Just rename it and it will recreate it.

PS Moved thread to correct forum.

phinigelrogue
06-09-2017, 09:48 AM
I'm using MySEQ, not ShowEQ

Was able to fix the problem though knowing where the ShowEQ preferences file is located I found the MySEQ files hidden away. Something was wrong with the "Positions.xml" file and deleting it so that it was recreated fixed the issue.

BlueAdept
06-09-2017, 02:39 PM
So you are. I am sorry. My mistake. Glad you fixed it.