PDA

View Full Version : Toggle lines on Danger filter

Flatline
01-16-2018, 05:32 PM
Is there any way to turn the lines drawn from the player to a spawn in the Danger filter off?

I looked all over the options and prefs and forum for any ideas, but didn't see anything. I looked at a couple of the source code files but couldn't really find where to go.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

BlueAdept
01-17-2018, 12:46 PM
I dont think so, unless you modify the source. The reason why there is a danger filter is to alert you to where the danger is and to bring it to your attention. There are different types of alerts, from what I remember, I think one just draws a bigger circle around it. Maybe you could change it to that one.

Sigur
01-17-2018, 07:37 PM
You could use "hunt" instead which does a flashy blue circle around instead of a flashy red circle and the yellow line. The yellow lines are a bit much if you are using it on numerous things at once vs say a rare named you might want to avoid.

BlueAdept
01-18-2018, 12:24 PM
Thank you Sigur. It has been a while since I have used it so I couldn't quite remember.

Sigur
01-31-2018, 07:27 PM
Thank you Sigur. It has been a while since I have used it so I couldn't quite remember.

"Caution" would be another option for the flashy circle around but no lines drawn between player and spawn that I forgot about. Hunt and Caution look similar i think on the map, but are different color circles.