PDA

View Full Version : Crash with scrolling?

Merrick
03-21-2002, 06:23 PM
I did not see this anywhere else.
Everything works perfect for me except after I use the scroll bar to look at the mobs for a few minutes everything locks up.. mouse still moves but I can't do anything else, only way to recover is to reset my pc. It only happens when I use the scroll bar for more then say a few seconds. Any ideas?

Thx,

high_jeeves
03-21-2002, 06:32 PM
Does this seem to happen in other programs that require scrolling, or strictly in SEQ?

--Jeeves

Merrick
03-21-2002, 06:43 PM
yep, just seq... I tried scrolling in 4 other progs for several mins ... no crashes. Its very random but so far only in seq and only when I scroll with that side bar to browse npc's.

EDIT: im going to reload fresh again with a few changes and see what happens.. ill report back then :)

re did everything and still had the same prob... got the latest cvs and all gone.. so who knows. fluke i guess

S_B_R
03-21-2002, 11:43 PM
did you compile QT or did you use the RPM? If you used the RPM I'd suggest compiling it instead. Zaphod did a HOWTO (http://seq.sourceforge.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70) that includes instructions on how to compile it.