PDA

View Full Version : spawn list missing

ubernoober
03-30-2021, 08:28 PM
i can not get the spawn list to open off to the side. Ive tried unchecking it and checking it again in the view tab and nothing happens.

cn187
03-31-2021, 07:25 AM
Is the spawnlist window set to "docked" in the menu? It's possible it's showing but appearing under/behind the main window.

You could also try replacing seqdef.xml with the version in the tarball/repository, and delete your showeq.xml so everything gets switched back to the default settings.

Or it could be an issue with stale files from an earlier build. A "make clean" and a fresh build/install might help in this case.

Beyond that, more info would be helpful - SEQ version? Distro/version? Qt version?

ubernoober
04-04-2021, 10:09 PM
I dont even see "docked" as an option anywhere.

ubernoober
04-04-2021, 10:17 PM
It was giving me some error and i couldnt even get the server to launch so i deleted it all i thought and reinstalled the latest version listed. Ever since then i have not been able to get the spawn list to show at all.

ubernoober
04-04-2021, 10:27 PM
i just deleted my SeQ folder again and copy and pasted my SeQ folder from my 2nd computer(which has a working spawn list) and ran it on my main computer and still no spawn list.

cn187
04-05-2021, 09:06 AM
It was giving me some error and i couldnt even get the server to launch

Couldn't get what server to launch? Are you in the wrong forum?

Lenny
04-09-2021, 02:32 AM
Try deleting folder "C:\Users\(user)\AppData\Local\MySEQ
the user.config.xml may be corrupt or invalid.