PDA

View Full Version : error...

Dolo001
04-14-2002, 01:25 PM
Checking for c++... no
Checking for g++... no
Checking for gcc... yes

keep getting this error this is on mandrake 8.1 btw help is much appreciated...

Ratt
04-14-2002, 01:31 PM
Dolo,

Every one of the 6 messages you have posted so far has been asking for information that is already readily availble by using the search feature.

USE IT.

Stop asking the exact same question that's been asked numerous times before. If you can not figure out how to search for the information on your own and/or you are unable to figure out some of the simple things you are asking, then you are not the type of person that needs to be using ShowEQ.

Dolo001
04-14-2002, 01:37 PM
First off check this out i been around since the old days i was Thiele007 second of all its been awhile actually a year since i used seq and switched to mandrake. All i was asking which libraries am i missing i know its gcc++ and C++ i just need to know which ones thank you very much..

S_B_R
04-14-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Dolo001
First off check this out i been around since the old days i was Thiele007 second of all its been awhile actually a year since i used seq and switched to mandrake. All i was asking which libraries am i missing i know its gcc++ and C++ i just need to know which ones thank you very much..

I think what Ratt was trying to saywas basically this:
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION (http://seq.sourceforge.net/search.php?s=)!!!

I could be wrong on that though but that's the why I understood what he was saying.. /shrug :rolleyes:

hint: SEQ 4.0.X needs GCC3.0+ ;)