PDA

View Full Version : Where can a newb to ShowEQ find a decently recent version?

Easar
04-16-2002, 02:07 AM
I was informed as to the usefulness of ShowEQ at a recent LAN party in Ft. Collins, CO... and despite all my searching the most recent verion that I could find AND downlaod was from June 5th 2000. So, needless to say, the game has changed a bit since then... and ShowEQ has too, apparently. So, any help would be more than welcome, and very much appreciated.

fryfrog
04-16-2002, 06:40 AM
check out the couple of threads pinned to the top of this (closed) forum. also, there are threads in THIS forum that should help you out too... but you will have to search for them yourself...

showeq help (http://www.hackersquest.org/boards/viewforum.php?f=2)

SyberWired
04-16-2002, 11:31 AM
If you would click the word "CVS" at the top of the webpage, upper right region, it will bring you to the CVS page, where you will find instructions on using CVS. This will get you the latest and greatest.

Easar
04-16-2002, 03:34 PM
Groovy!! OMW to a fun time of ShowEQing... hehe in the middle of downloading QT. =) Hope to post here by tonight with success! Thanks again.

RavenCT
04-16-2002, 05:25 PM
Use the SEARCH feature, find the walk throughs and go completely through one before you post all kinds of questions... It'll save you all kinds of flames :O

I know, I'm taking all the fun out of it for everyone else to flame them... :)

S_B_R
04-16-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by RavenCT
I know, I'm taking all the fun out of it for everyone else to flame them... :)
Curse you RavenCT and you're infernal helpfulness! ;)

Easar
04-16-2002, 10:43 PM
Feel free to flame... I feel stupid for asking without noticing all the walkthroughs... =) It's up and running, just network issues now... Thanks for the... ... ... Well... aside from the developers and the walkthrough writer, noone left to thank. Hehe...