Thread: Any thought given to EQW?

Any thought given to EQW?

Just curious if the developers have given any thought to people using EQW to login 2 characters at the same time. seq is not working presently with this configuration and I've searched the forums for a config option that I've missed or something I've overlooked.

Would greatly appreciate anyones time on this issue.

I dunno if it's working as of the 4.2.x patches but what you are looking for is "session tracking"...
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherant response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you NO points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

Thank you so much! I got the standard "This has been covered before, no double posting you idiot" response on the help section. *sigh* Must have been one of those FoH guys..

With the "session tracking" keyword I have gotten much info from searching, many thanks!

Well... you did cross post... how would this message board look if everyone posted everything they had to say in all 5 forums each time? It would be pretty annoying wouldnt it? So, dont cross post!

--Jeeves

Originally posted by vylesilencer
    Thank you so much! I got the standard "This has been covered before, no double posting you idiot" response on the help section. *sigh* Must have been one of those FoH guys..

With the "session tracking" keyword I have gotten much info from searching, many thanks!
    The only reason you got a responces here is I happen to click on this forum first... I'm in TOTAL agreement with Jeeves on this!

PLEASE DON'T CROSS POST!!!
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherant response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you NO points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

S_B_R please help me. I ran the install command in your signature and now when I boot my computer I just get "Missing Operating System." What happened to my Seq?

Sorry, couldn't resist. I love the sig.

I like the sig as well. A slightly more nasty variant would be:
    Code:
    dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/hda
    It is much harder to recover data from (even using a data recovery company ).

Enjoy,
    Zaphod (dohpaZ)
    Chief Software Engineer of the Apocalypse.
    http://showeq.doomed.to/
    SourceForge.net user: dohpaz.

Personal thank you donations are now accepted.

Thread Information