Thread: patch 6-5-02

patch 6-5-02

OMG, lol.

After the latest patch (6-5-02 bout noon est) I log in and everything is f-ed up. Almost all graphics were wrong. My backpacks looked like forest loops, my fletching kit looked like enbalmimg dust, my weapon looked like food. I'm on for 30seconds and system wide message says "System going down, everyone log out now."

Silly Verant.
    "I've heard it said there's a window that opens from one mind to another, but if there's no wall, there's no need for fitting the window, or the latch."
    -Rumi

My graphics seemed to be fine.. though it did irk me that I was also on for 30 sec before forced to log..

Every time that happens I picture a newbie somewhere going /shout "OMFG! Cloak of Flames off of a decaying skel!"

apparently focus haste items where working to well....as in 0 second casting times
    RSB

After three years you would think someone would step back and say, "You know, I think our test philosophy may be a little off..."

Or if you are Sony, "You know, I think the entire test department is fired!!"

LoL,

testing - you do testing ?
    Then you are a coward or a mollycoddle
    -- Lord Crush

Greater Faydark has to be cleaned from all Elves !

This is a HOTKEY !!!

Cool

YOu may already know this, but they announced a fix in Game and I am sure there is one on their Website. It has to do with the Texture Caching. If you had it on, turn it off and then delete the .txc files in your everquest folder. You can turn Texture caching back on after that.

This should correct your problem.

See you in game.

Whew, the dictionary almost exploded on that one

"You get better at word power (102)"

just something to take note of, all you need to do is turn caching off, click ok, go back in to options, turn it on, click ok, then log in

the "your casting time" is still messed up and displays 0, but you actually cast at the faster speed(not 0 delay or the normal delay)

happy huntin all : )

Thread Information