Thread: droped items and Yew Leaves

droped items and Yew Leaves

does seq or sins have a way of showing what items are on the ground? it seems that this kind of info would be needed to be sent to the client so it knew when to draw them. If so couldn't you go to the zone where yew leaves spawn and see on seq or sins where they are... rather than having to wander around looking just go to them and snatch them up? (trying to master tailoring)

Yes
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherant response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you NO points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

ShowEQ also proved that many of the yew leaves in particular were spawning under world and inside trees, prompting them to raise the number on the ground at any point.

You're welcome.

I was being asked how I found so many of them (by an in game friend who is a tailor), I simply said "I have a weird video card glitch that makes those bright green leaves hot pink, so they stand out"

She bought the reason and my new beastlord looks nifty in that black pantherskin

This is believable because it isn't far from the truth. In velious, I see anything with a "bag" texture" as a glowing red rock. Too bad leaves don't have the bag texture...

Yeah I have that same issue... I've been told that it if you switch from 16 bit to 32bit color depth (or vice versa) it will disaply the correct texture... Never tried it though...
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherant response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you NO points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

Thread Information