Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: seq pp strats

seq pp strats

What are all your good uses for seq to make that pp come in a little faster? Any good rare spawns or anything that are much easier to find? One i can think of is gathering lots of yew leaves and selling them to tailors... seq should be able to tell you where they are... so rather than runing around looking you can just pick them up and sell stacks to rich people advancing their tailoring.

unfortunatly, there is no known way to increase your pp using seq. i don't think there is anyone who has come up with a viable way of making pp just from having seq. you would need a trainer for that, at least that is what i hear.

Better yet, I suggest you stop using SEQ, DrJones, you are in danger of being banned with the current version of SEQ... please wait to hear from me before you return to using SEQ.

This only applies to you, DrJones... I suspect I know why, but please don't use SEQ until you hear otherwise.

Sony/VI has decided to reward each SEQ user with 10,000 plat. All you have to do is to email [email protected] and tell them that your a SEQ user and that you want your reward. They will respond asking what server and to who you wish the plat to be deposited to.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Offer blow jobs for pp. Then use ShowEQ to find them in the zone and watch for other customers coming up.

such a nice crowed... maybe i should share the new ui duping bug with my new friends... (unless all you uber folk arleady know about it)

Ahh.. the true sign that puberty hasnt hit yet.. the gold old "I have a d3wp, but I wont share it with you" trick.

Please go back to hackersquest, we really dont need all the "who wants a doop" and "how to I get plat fast" posts on these boards.

--Jeeves

actually there actually is a dupe.... it is with the new ui treating trade windows like containers and the bank... you can't remove soemthing from a trade window... but can swap it with something... even if what you swap is what the other person is trading...

You're either a liar or an idiot....

If you could dupe- you wouldn't need our help getting money, now would you?

On second thought- you're both.

posted the first one before a friend and i discovered duping (by accident) at that point i did need it... and just to prove all you dumb shits wrong... try this:

Get two characters both using the new UI system. Have the one with the item you want to dupe (has to be a worn item you can put on or equip) put initiate a trade with the other player using that item. Have the other player put anything on the cursor (bone chip rat pelt anything) and click on the item you want to dupe in the other persons trade window... that will put the item you want to dupe on the cursor and leave a copy in the trade window (even though it won't look like it) then take the item on the cursor and wear the item (if you aren't wearing it it wil be destroyed) then click cancel... and boom... first player gets the item back.. and you have one equiped. Hows that for being a liar and idiot?

just to show you how stupid i am.. this can also be used to transfer no drop items that can be worn... and you don't even have to have the item you want to dupe... just find someone selling it and tell them your buying it so they put it in a trade window with you. Then do the swap click trick with another item and equip it.

And how exactly do you put a no drop item in a trade window?

The fact is.. you are doing the functional equivilent of a client-side hack. As soon as you try to save, the server is gonna go ... Uhh... no you don't have a Fungi Tunic, DISCONNECT!

there are ways around that... i've done it and have shit to prove it...and fyi just now a message went to all servers saying an "emergency patch" was going to be done in 3 hours... guess what it's going to fix? Might want to take advantage now.

if you want the dupe to be profitable you have to sell the item.. there is a trick to that too. I'll let you figure it out though (it's more obscure and probably won't be fixed by the patch... no use letting the cat out of the bag). you have to dupe the item then get the server to see that you have it (use your head and you'll figure it out only took us 20 mins or so)

The problem with all this is, even if you can get the server to "see that you have it" Every item (non-stackable) has a unique item ID that is stored in the database. If you dupe an item in this manner it my succeed at first, but as soon as an integrity check is run on the DB it will flag those items as duped. Then there are few things that can happen.
    1. The newer of the 2 items will Poof, gone, bye bye... If this is the case not only are you a duper but your a scammer too! because whoever you sold your duped item to will be out the money and the item.
    2. All the accounts that have touched the newer of the 2 items will be suspended, and then see number 1.
    3. Nothing will happen accept all the accounts that have touched the newer item will be flagged and if another anomaly like this occurs again invaulving any of the flagged accounts they will be Banned.
    Also if you are not a liar and this dupe does work then in fact you ARE an idiot. Posting a working dupe to a forumn that verant reads quite frequently, is obviously idiotic. If the dupe doesn't work then yes you are a Liar AND and Idiot, so I geuss the best you can hope for is you're an idiot.

Please leave and NEVER come back.
    Last edited by S_B_R; 07-26-2002 at 10:20 AM.
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherant response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you NO points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

Thread Information