Thread: XP Rate poll

XP Rate poll

I have been experimenting with my xp rate/minute.

Using the XP calculator and the xp/minute I have observed different combinations of groups, zones, pull rates, etc and the best possible combinations. Number of Blues/hour are just too ambiguous to be accurate.

My current rate is 50,000XP/Minute sustatined over the course of several hours straight. This includes any time neccessary for buffs, medding, etc...which in this case was minimal. The group consisted of myself 56, a shamman 53, and a monk 52. We were fighting lvl 40-43 mobs constant pulls.

This rate yields about 1 blue/hour at 56 or 1 yellow/hour aa.

My question is...barring AE groups which obviously blow this rate out of the water, has anyone found better areas that beat this rate? I have come close solo but cant sustain that rate for any length of time without having to med.

What class are you? It will make alot of Difference in making suggestions.

Sorry, Enchanter.

hmm

As a necro soloing in FG off shroom, legitly or xploiting the wall in katta i can easily double that rate with ease w/o any down time.

That sounds pretty similar to what I get with 55/55/54 rogue/shaman/shadowknight in the rockhopper caves (yeah, boring, and almost half light blue, but it sure is convenient).

Where are you going to find a steady stream of lvl 41-43 mobs? That sounds like about the right level for me.

BW is a great place for a steady stream of 38-45 MOBs, the money is pretty good as well.

--Jeeves

Thread Information