Thread: Latest CVS

Latest CVS

Getting this now:

Making all in src
    make[2]: Entering directory `/home/nomad/EQ/CVS/showeq/src'
    /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link g++ -D_REENTRANT -O2 -Wall -g -ggdb -DDEBUG -finline-functions -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT=1 -o showeq main.o spawn.o spawnshell.o spawnlist.o spellshell.o spelllist.o preferences.o m_preferences.o vpacket.o editor.o filter.o m_spawnshell.o m_spawnlist.o m_spellshell.o m_spelllist.o m_editor.o packet.o m_packet.o interface.o m_interface.o compass.o m_compass.o map.o m_map.o util.o experiencelog.o m_experiencelog.o msgdlg.o m_msgdlg.o player.o m_player.o decode.o m_decode.o skilllist.o m_skilllist.o statlist.o m_statlist.o filtermgr.o m_filtermgr.o mapcore.o category.o m_category.o compassframe.o m_compassframe.o group.o m_group.o itemdb.o gdbmconv.o -lqt-mt -lpthread -rpath -rpath /usr/X11R6/lib -lEQ -lgdbm -lz -lpcap
    libtool: link: only absolute run-paths are allowed
    make[2]: *** [showeq] Error 1

I am rebuilding now, but I don't think I got that error the last time I did. You can problem get rid of the error by adding

"--disable-rpath" to your ./configure line. But before doing that make sure you started over from the beginning with

make -f Makefile.dist
    ./configure
    make

to make sure you have everything up to date. several changes made are related to the first step so if you skip that you may wind up with a mixed up system.

what linux distro are you using too?

if you configure with --enable-maintainer-mode you dont need to rerun Makefile.dist whenver changes are made. Maintainer mode will notice the when makefile templates, configure.in and other files are modified and regenerate files on the fly as needed. A very handy feature.
    casey AT trifocus DOT net

Thread Information