Thread: Windows based Proggy to make maps.

Windows based Proggy to make maps.

--the php script does .map -> .png conversion--

I am able to convert maps from seq directory to make them work in xylobot. What i am looking for is something that i can cut and paste a set of loc's (from my log files) into to make a line, and eventually a map. Is there a windows based proggy capable of doing this?

No.

--Jeeves
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Developer
    That is a pretty good idea though. Set up hot keys for /loc and a couple of /emotes (like /em starts a line, /em ends a line.) Walk around pressing the hot keys, mapping stuff out. Write a perl script (or any language you like) that searches the log file for the emotes and /loc output and builds the appropriate map data.

Vaslin of Tarew Marr and Safehouse fame had started to write a program that did something similar, but I don't think he ever released it to the general public. I think between keeping EQCaster up to date and his quest compendium he didn't have time to finish the functionality of it.

Yes there is

Took no more than google and ten seconds to find:

http://www.visi.com/~abc/eqmaps.htm

Awesome

YOU ARE THE BEST. Been looking for 6 months. Now to turn rar into .map.

Appreciate the help

Tele

I feel sorry for people that can spend 6 months looking for something and never open thier eyes...
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherant response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you NO points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

There is always one who has to try to be a pesamist. (that was nice) It may not be that one does not open eyes, but maybe one is not familure with the termanology needed to find what they are looking for. I don't understand why one who has nothing constructive to say to help has to post. These boards are supposed to be community helping community. Thats what showeq is all about. Its a shame that some peeps have no way of feeling better about their own lifes unless they are TRYING to bring someone elses life lower. I will pray for you my friend.

dude its a map site.......who would do this kind of stuff.. a person whos making maps

2 + 2 = dont think about it geta calculator
    Smootwall Lover

Thread Information