Thread: EQTime

Talking EQTime

Is any coder working on why the eqtime is not working it allways has and im sure its a simple one.

Please have a look someone <pleads>

Bump

sorry to bump this but alot of SOL zones will not display time and this feature would be good to have back

For one .. All of SoL zones don't work with /time.

Two, I'm sure that SEQ just reads /time in the packets to tell you what the time is. If the time is never sent from the servers, there wouldn't be a way to get this option to work on Luclin.

Now, I'm only guess and making observations here. I hadn't checked the EQTime option on Norrath, for I hadn't been down there for almost a week myself

I have a fix for this, will be posted for the developers to review in a couple hours. They need to decide which way to fix it as there are two choices depending on what they intended to do. I implemented what I guessed was their intention. Requires a full rebuild of seq, so waiting for it to compile now to verify that it works. The actual bug was a typo.

Actually, the real reason you can't use /time in luclin is the HUGE SHITLOAD of events based entirely on set timers. If you could just go /time, Oh crap, the grimlings are about to invade the owlbears, I need to didi mau to Hollowshade, it'd take some of the spontaneity out of it.

Thread Information