Thread: 2 suggestions

2 suggestions

I always change the spawnlist so that it shows name, lvl and class next to each other. Is it possible to make showeq remember that?

I like the spell-list, but i want to have it in a window not docked.
    It can be undocked in showeq, however there is no option listed in showeq.conf so i have to undock it manualy everytime.
    I tried to add DockedSpellList 1 to showeq.conf, but then the spell list window only appears for 1 second. Maybe this is a bug.

I've got the code for a few things like this, column heading order, saving the x, y, width, height of many widgets, etc. Once my dev pc is back and running (real soon now) I will get it updated...

I know this isn't the place and I should probably post this as a "Feature Request" but it is along the same lines.

Would it be possible to make Experience window Dockable? and/or remember it's Open or Closed status?

Backport feature...

Hmm... this is really a freebie if the relevant parts of SINS are in.

I think perhaps the missing thing might be the in-between list view classes, which would need to all be adopted.

I do know that Zaphod put some preferences stuff from SINS into SEQ that should allow for this.

Thread Information