Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preliminary struct/opcode fixes

/sigh

Gonna send all of you to your rooms if you don't behave!

... nevermind, you're probably there already
    Say no to sig.

Thank you for slapping me back into reality. And justifiably so. However, I do wonder why the patch is considered "closed" when other older patches are considered "open"? Obviously there is something I don't understand about the process. And damn...nothing in the FAQ about it either. And double-damn a search brings up nothing to tell me about the patch page. Ah well. Next time I will ignore flames that I see. But it WOULD be nice to know what constitutes an "open" patch vs a "closed" patch since the term "open" makes me think "current"...patch, as opposed to current CVS.

i think it is meant more in the sense of a trouble ticket. an open patch has not been applied to the source, so it is still open to be used/modifed.

a closed patch would already have been applied to the source so there would be no reason to get that patch and try to apply it. see what i mean?

You'd probably find *Patches* in the Sourceforge FAQ or perhaps the CVS FAQ...
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherant response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you NO points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

Think of it like a trouble ticket, and you'll have it. And just like trouble tickets, a resolution doesn't always mean fixed.

/cry

I dont like being flamed
    I called casey once... he hung up on me.

I looked back in the thread, and I didn't see any flames. Unless maybe "Thanks a bunch for the help!" is also now considered a flame. Pretty soon saying "I agree completely" will be considered a flame too =)

cbreaker, you are an ignorant asshole for making this post. You are obviously too stupid to continue converting oxygen and various carbon compounds into useable energy and assorted byproducts. I expect that, at any moment, you will implode as the mass of your ignorance reaches some sort of critical threshold.

(There you go. Now there is a flame)

(The content of this message is provided as a service to the comunity, and is, in no way, meant to reflect in a negative fashion on the actual intellect of cbreaker, who is clearly a concerned person who wishes for the flame icons to be applied in a fair and equitable fashion)
    To search, or not to search,--that is the question:--
    Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
    The slings and arrows of outrageous flaming
    Or to take a look at the search function,
    And by using it, end them?

How about taking the discussion to the other areas?

They really should disallow non-moderators from posting here, period.

This is an ANNOUNCEMENT AREA.

Has anyone looked at the changes since the 1-15 patch?

Thread Information