Thread: Problem w/ SEQ

Problem w/ SEQ

Everything compiled and everything correctly except my qt 3.0.5 wouldn't gmake install but I heard it would work w/o doing that. So I compiled SEQ and I open it. I log on EQ and the map shows up yada yada, but then it seems to zoom way way way out and u can barely see the zone in like the corner of the screen. Then it lists bunch of unkowns and doors. Any ideas?

Yep, sounds like SEQ is working like it should at that state of your install.

Noob to Noob

sound like its not getting the info from the keysniffer.. make sure the sniffers working and that its set to the same port on both systems ( computers )

Re: Problem w/ SEQ

Originally posted by Nadven
    Everything compiled and everything correctly except my qt 3.0.5 wouldn't gmake install but I heard it would work w/o doing that. So I compiled SEQ and I open it. I log on EQ and the map shows up yada yada, but then it seems to zoom way way way out and u can barely see the zone in like the corner of the screen. Then it lists bunch of unkowns and doors. Any ideas?
    I had similar results with 3.0.5 but got it working by following the update instructions in install.newbies section 3.2 ... I think the missing step is to make distclean and then updating from cvs . Be sure to copy your maps and filters to save any customizing you have done.

Thread Information