Thread: Help needed I think....

Question Help needed I think....

Ok, sorry, this is my first time posting. I have been using this for quite some time now and never seen a problem like this before.

I did do a search for something like this but did not seem to come up with anything usefull.

I am using qt-3.0.5 to compile, it was working before the most recent patch. I have updated the libEQ.a file I am logging in the same way I always do, seq does not pick up the char or anything. However in the terminal I get the following errors.

Error: Expected 248, but only 105 left
    Error: Expected 243, but only 180 left
    Error: Expected 113, but only 72 left
    WARNING: RemDropCode (2b40) (dataLen:2 != sizeof(remDropStruct):10)!
    Error: Expected 249, but only 0 leftWARNING: RemDropCode (2b40) (dataLen:2 != sizeof(remDropStruct):10)!
    Error: Expected 26, but only 25 left
    Error: Expected 5888, but only 97 left
    Error: Expected 167, but only 117 left
    WARNING: GroupDeclineCode (4140) (dataLen:65 != sizeof(groupDeclineStruct):131)!

This is only a brief description, there are other errors as well, however sadly I do not know how to copy and paste from the terminal window. Sorry, but I am still learning everyday about this. My question would be, is this happening to everyone since the most recent patch? Or, did I do something wrong? Do I need to upgrade anything? I am really not sure and any help would be much appriciated.
    Nijhal

Search is only half of the game. Reading is the other half. Read the last 2 days worth of postings...

--Jeeves
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Re: Help needed I think....

Originally posted by Shade
    Ok, sorry, this is my first time posting. I have been using this for quite some time now and never seen a problem like this before.

I did do a search for something like this but did not seem to come up with anything usefull.

I am using qt-3.0.5 to compile, it was working before the most recent patch. I have updated the libEQ.a file I am logging in the same way I always do, seq does not pick up the char or anything. However in the terminal I get the following errors.

Error: Expected 248, but only 105 left
    Error: Expected 243, but only 180 left
    Error: Expected 113, but only 72 left
    WARNING: RemDropCode (2b40) (dataLen:2 != sizeof(remDropStruct):10)!
    Error: Expected 249, but only 0 leftWARNING: RemDropCode (2b40) (dataLen:2 != sizeof(remDropStruct):10)!
    Error: Expected 26, but only 25 left
    Error: Expected 5888, but only 97 left
    Error: Expected 167, but only 117 left
    WARNING: GroupDeclineCode (4140) (dataLen:65 != sizeof(groupDeclineStruct):131)!

This is the pattern from the current broken seq starting with the patch on the 28th January. None of the opcodes seem to decode properly -- probably due to entire eq datastream being compressed. It takes awhile to figure this out (several days at least) and if you are really curioius, look in the SEQ source for the Error: Expected text to see where the code is currently broken.

also, later on if you do actualy need help try posting in the help forum.
    To search, or not to search,--that is the question:--
    Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
    The slings and arrows of outrageous flaming
    Or to take a look at the search function,
    And by using it, end them?

Thread Information