Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Last post

Search is a funny thing...

I hate bothering my brother with questions even though he knows linux back and forth. His exasperated looks taught me the use of the Search/Help/Manual functions without him saying a word.

When I first started learning about SEQ, I had some problems. Most of them were solved with the Search function, and others were answered by Fryfrog and others.

The funny thing was that when I was having trouble with qt-2.3.2 I not only searched on the SEQ site, but also Google. I think it came up with over 2000 hits.

I was ignorant enough to read the first 100

/hugs to you all

Cyra
    formerly eq_girl

I agree, some questions are stupid. I dont ask many questions, mainly because I have the ability to figure them out. When I do, I have done the homework.

Even then, I choose very carefully. I have made many fixes myself, novice as they are. But I get the same results as the DEV people here.

My SEQ right now is functioning normally right now, as I see many people bitch, flame and cuss their way throughout the posts here.

I agree, "Search" is the KEY, slogging through ancient posts as well as new ones is very important in understanding what/who/where has been done or tried.

Search gives a wealth of knowledge. I didn't say "Hand it to the newbies on a silver platter." Far be it, ignore them and just type "Search".

More than likely, This will be my last post as I am deemed "..Another fucking neophyte that just wants to start trouble..",, Am I correct Ratt? That therefore I am bound to be rendered in contempt of the Gods of this Board ( i.e. you ) and left out of future correspondence.

So.. with that said, I bid you all a fond adieu.. Was nice seeing those of you that actually answered peoples questions.. Stay Frosty and Keep up the good work.

Thread Information